This shithole's capital should be renamed to Кopoлeвeц/Korolevets, the proper name

This shithole's capital should be renamed to Кopoлeвeц/Korolevets, the proper name.

Attached: 362966847149.6735.png (1920x1066, 1.13M)

No, it should be partitioned between Poland and Lithuania.

If there is a proper NATO victory over Russia then I can only see it as a EU puppet state, akin to Bosnia.
No one wants shitton of Ruskies joining their country and ethnic expulsions have gone out of fashion in these parts

This will be a russian Taiwan

Place has too many Russians for that to be tried

Only a toilet cleaner would care abolut something like this

Unfortunately that place is already gone

All of the cultural, historic places have been destroyed and it's just an aids ridden commie shithole now.

Even if you get those lands back what do you want to do with 1+ million subhuman Russians there?

Attached: CBrwNH0WIAAUNrz.jpg (569x379, 43.08K)

КAЛинингpaд
КAЛ = scientific name for shit in Russia. It's like "excrement", when you go to doctor's office and he'll sign you up for a shit analysis, it's called "Aнaлиз кaлa".
Fitting name.

We have an even better one - Maхaчкaлa - it's a city in Dagestan, and the name can roughly be broken down to two word - Maхaч and Кaлa. The first one is a slang for street brawl and the last one you already know. So it's "Streetshitfight" city lmao.

Its named after a soviet war criminal

My god, the incompetence of OP is fucking legendary. Al least learned the ficking Polish name if you're going to pretend you're Polish. All you fuckers do is switch on the vpn and hope for the best.

OPs mother should be renamed to a cumdumpster, the proper name.

Attached: Viktor ‘The Fish’ Rybalko.jpg (314x161, 8.57K)

please describe me in my entirety because I cant make sense of what youre insinuating

The root is -кaлин- you 4mo, otherwise our favorite berry кaлинкa would be "shitter".

And why it has -kal- in the first place? Because -kal- used to mean just dark in old slavic.

Why do you think this board larps for "kali yuga"? It's not the age of shit, it's the age of darkness.

>polandesian seethes
Kek fields

I know you're right, but my version is much funnier and you have to admit it. At least agree with me on Maхaчкaлa part - it is canon to think of the name the way I described it.

The time of kings is over, thus it should not. I don't agree with the current name either, apart from the factor of humiliating germans.

Skavic is magic basically. There's so much hidden meaning in word that turn out to foreshadow it's crazy.

Like Gagarin. Or Хpyщeв. Or now Zelensky.

don't you have proper russian historic name for it?

No. It was annexed in 1945 when it was Königsberg, it was never owned by Russia previously. They renamed it Kaliningrad in honor of nominal head of state of USSR.

the name Korolevets was used in some historic publications however Kyonigsberg was the official name

I know but we have croatian names for places from middle of poland to greece. Surely russia has that too

Exonyms? Sure I suppose, but that place was never important enough to be often mentioned. Thus as polish user says, either the original polish name could be used in a russian manner, or the german one.

Literally nobody cares, not even you

Are there really zero Germans left there?

All who remained, were heavily russified and most likely don't even consider themselves german anymore