So, the small compamy where i work has a literal faggot now

Hired by some woman apparently. Any ideas how i could soft bully him so he quits? Or maybe even more? Don't want to get any shit for it tho.

Attached: 1655421117580.png (608x608, 204.54K)

Just act like hes never there unless you Have to say something to him directly, and then go back to acting like hes not there again.
When you have to say something to him just be polite so no one can say anything, but dont treat him like a person outside of that.

good advice

its going to want to fuck you

He is a bottom

it would be a shame if that faggots personal information somehow got leaked on Any Forums

Thats even better.
If the only time he acknowledges his presence its for the sole purpose of ending the interaction as quickly as possible then it will stir up all his insecurity about being a dysgenic degenerate. He will constantly feel rejected for his feelings and his and for the person that he is in general and then he will prob act out and get him self on peoples shit list and best case scenario want to kill himself.

You will never be a real Native womb carrier. You have no wombstick, you have no ovary necklace, you have no egg beads. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of Native perfection.

Your wombstick will never function. It will never cause a single member of your tribe to impregnate someone. You will never cause it to rain, you will never summon a fertility spirit, you will never make men of your tribe dance.

Men of your tribe will sniff out your fake wombstick from miles away. Native men are highly evolved to distinguished a rotting deer carcass on a stick from a true wombstick.

Eventually it'll be too much to bear - your tribe will exile you, the fertility spirits will cause sterility wherever you go, and you'll walk into the desert to starve yourself to death.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Attached: native womb carrier 2.png (3147x1656, 756.43K)

>it

Attached: 1588899006199.jpg (517x768, 196K)

>Any ideas how i could soft bully him so he quits?

force him to suck your cock everday

Fuck his asshole on his desk, That will humiliate him

You've got nothing to worry about OP, you're a passive aggressive pussy. He wouldn't want anything to do with you outside of work anyways

fuck him to establish dominance, then demand he leaves the company

Just leave him alone and don't be a hero. Why waste your fucking energy? Just do your job. Go home, eat soup and be healthy of mind. Don't piss away your energy

Attached: dude.png (842x884, 985.91K)

why do you know that

faggots are great at playing HR, but terrible at maintaining professional relationships. He will turn everyone against him before long, that will isolate him, then it's just a matter of time since he won't be able to do his work without being informed.

Very true, had a queer at work beef with me for supporting trump, would talk non stop shit behind my back, I just minded my own business and let him cook his own shitgoose alienating coworker after coworker until he transferred out

>Don't want to get any shit for it tho.
Then fucking ignore it holy fuck you're a bigger faggot coward than your colleague

There was one who fucking followed me around, wherever I went this cunt would show up, I actually quit the first round because I didn't have the energy to manage this dramatic faggot. When he showed up at my current company, I let people to know to watch out for his shit, so they didn't give him any slack to begin with. Within a few months he was sending mails directly to the CEO bitching about his manager and HR. You can imagine what that did for his career.

That is how I act against all people...

Me too and people seem to love me. I think that’s bad advice

The point isnt to makes him want to hang out outside of work nigger. Its to make him hate being at work and hate himself because he is human trash.