I hear he’s doin’ ok

i hear he’s doin’ ok.

Attached: FA811BAF-DFF1-4D7E-BEA6-BCA06C45CA25.jpg (640x640, 171.2K)

I wonder if he lies awake at night and thinks about the damage he's done to the world

Is the parent responsible for the child? Was moot inherently evil, responsible for the cancer; or did the cancer come from the environment that evolved from us?

Attached: 8960F260-E99F-4AE6-9235-AC2E4654DB54.jpg (768x1024, 207.56K)

This, lmao. I hope one day he is truly held accountable for everything he has done or been a part of. If it was not him spearheading it and he sold his soul to some godawful cringe & brain-damaged YHVH group trying to push Asian Messiah memes on behalf of China, then I hope he gets killed for it anyway.

Christopher Poole, if you're reading this: YOU ALONE are responsible for causing COVID-19 and the demonization of all of Asia with the sin of your very existence. You are unwanted and unneeded, because your existence is an abomination upon creation. Every pain inflicted on you, you deserved so much more. People like you belong in the trash heap, because all you ever do is shit with that turd slurry you call a brain.

You may THINK you're smart.
But, look at the results!
All you ever know how to do is destroy things and you have never even *once* finished anything you started by yourself.

>tfw you will never teach your daughter how to shitpost

>hapa daughter
it's ogre

I regretnothing and go back on nothing. I still know who you are on the inside.

>wmaf
MOOT NOOO

He already knew this place was going severely downhill and potentially dangerous to society during gamergate, that's why he was so quick to leave

literally who?

whats with all american coders getting asian chicks?

lays* you fucking spic nigger

Asian women are frequently coders themselves, white women are almost always not. Asian women also seem to have nerdier proclivities (gaming, cosplay) and are attracted to intelligence. Just my observation as a wm coder.

Do you see coders getting any other type of chick?

I'm glad your brain was so racist that my simple desire to not go insane from female simping + wanting to only marry GUYS WHO ACTUALLY TALK TO ME FACE TO FACE LMAO + wanting to become ACTUALLY HOT, so I can be treated like a human being made your mental break. Especially after you got so butthurt in 2009-2010 ("Moot j00" spam).

I know what you are, you freak.
You are an abomination.
I'm glad you got bitch-whipped into submission, you have no idea how I see you still.

He was the original Newfag. After he got banned he married an Asian lady.

Weev, the founder of reddit.

Trust me; he is so much worse than those people. And he has *actually* done worse too.
Exactly.

you're wrong.
It's lie unless you're doing it to something, such as laying a book down.

Nah, goobergaters are scum of the earth. They followed moot to his house one day for banning their raid threads, which is partly why he left the site

Can he still shut us down if we go full 88/41?

He's still worse than them, trust me.
I have been one of the many unfortunate victims to witness his dark side. He gets his friends to gang up on you. He thinks he owns people who never even met him or spoke to him face to face.

He is much, much, MUCH worse. That is why he attracts that crowd.

fair enough

Mhm. Just be careful.
Trust me on this one.

Asians women are nerds and white nerds have at least some sort of personality compared to Asian men who won’t even talk to women