IM SEETHING

This is all lies no way Joe caused this he inherited a failing economy

Attached: 557112D5-50F7-4D7B-80D3-912E80150891.jpg (627x753, 64.57K)

I mean he could definitely lock everyone back in their houses like trump and all this stuff would be cheap again

It's all Blomphs fault. That orange nigger

You mutts fucked up by letting Trump go.

Biden's literally passed a bunch of executive orders to fuck his own citizens and destroy the economy Trump created under the guise of "Ukraine and trannies are worth it"

Democrats really screwed up in 2020. The inflation, gas prices, etc. were always going to happen. If Donald Trump won, they'd be looking at a MASSIVE blue wave this year, and control of Congress for decades, plus an easy slam dunk in 2024. It'd be like 2006-2008 all over again, leaving the country with a huge Democratic majority in Congress and a Democratic president, and they'd be able to basically get off their entire wish list of federal legislation. Now, instead, GOP will get a red wave this year and who knows if Joe Biden will win in 2024.

Such a huge strategic blunder ousting Trump in 2020.

Food has inflated wayyyy more than 13-30%. FFS my whey protein has more than doubled.

Biden does not know or care about any of this shit. Him and his kids still gang sniffing and don’t give a shit

>bidenflation
You guys sure are struggling to come up with catchy 'gotcha' slogans, eh? But the left can't meme?

>biden
>2024
user…..

It's very true. And now bizzarely they seem to be making no effort to blunt the damage. & Biden is even largely carrying on Trump's policies and getting no positive credit for them because people don't even know it's happening, but for instance they are getting hit with raising prices from the "trade war" tarriffs and have no idea thats increasing prices

And? He's in charge now. His fault.

Trump/Trump’s people were performing a balancing act to keep the economy from collapsing. Biden’s administration is just a bunch of retards obsessed with Fighting for fags and trannies to groom kids instead of trying to do the same balancing act

PUTIN'S PRICE HIKES

Slava Ukraini

Attached: 4872217.png (320x213, 339)

It's really baffling why they felt like they needed Trump out that badly when they could have settled for making him a horrendously unpopular lame duck and taint the reputation of the GOP for a generation. What was the urgency? What was Trump gonna do with a Democratic House and a 50-50 Senate? Write meaner tweets? Instead they got their senile guy in and now everything associated with the Democratic brand is toxic and Republicans can do whatever they want because they're not the ones who were in power when the economy collapsed.

The people consciously voted in a guy who was molesting multiple children live on TV and no one said a thing.

Attached: AP060418036160.jpg (1056x720, 146.73K)

Rising fuel prices directly caused our inflation.

Attached: inflation.png (306x186, 62.77K)

Nice try chuds he inherited the Trump's failed economy

I think they are just really that dumb, the DNC is experiencing major brain drain and the so-called "theater kids" are taking charge. This nicotine ban that they want to enact makes absolutely no sense and shows zero familiarity with their own voting base, so I'm thinking that a bunch of clueless, insular millennials are in charge.
Although I will admit it's possible there's more going on, since they wouldn't have launched such an elaborate vote-stealing operating in 2020 if they weren't truly concerned about something.

Don't worry pal, it only means the sanctioons are working as intended.

Relax and enjoy the Biden Boom.

How would that reduce the prices on goddamn anything at all, ever?