Keto is the most based diet. Don't let the sugar Jews fool you

Keto is the most based diet. Don't let the sugar Jews fool you.

Attached: 1650799864100.png (800x500, 793.46K)

Chips and salsa

>Jews
I can already imagine what you look like

Wrong
Vegan is

Red ramen noodles at the top center?

Is that all you have to say? That's it? Wow what a fucking gay thread. You're a nigger. You know what I'm going to go hand out candy bars to people just because you made this stupid fucking thread.

You never ate red spicy ramen noodles?
Ngmi

Keto worked for me but it kinda sucks munching on cauliflower everyday

Keto only works if you're naturally/as a product of the modern world low glutamate/dopamine. If you're high dopamine and low serotonin, keto can fuck you up.

I think most people are low dopamine, though.

oysters
liver
fish
chicken
steak
in 3 weeks you'll feel like ur on drugs 24/7. everything makes sense when u naturally feelgood. its important to get blackpilled, its tried hard. but feeling good. where ever it comes from and works just trumps negative thoughts. everything starts working out.
eat clean no carb
feel great
HUGE energy

Attached: 1563068558346.jpg (1490x648, 166.22K)

post foreskin with timestamp, faggot

Bump.

Seems like an extreme reaction to someone exposing you to the truth of this world.

Animal based keto yes
With lots of dairy

Gay

Plants are toxic to humans.

Humans have gorged on honey, fruits, berries for hundreds of thousands of years, now all of a sudden muh keto diet tries to do something unnatural and call it more natural
Yeah don't eat a bunch of candy and soda, but eating none and having shit smelling breath sounds fucking gay

I'm not so sure about this. Sugars are one of the most fundamental building blocks of our bodies, we need quite a lot of them. Not eating carbohydrates seems like you'd be depriving yourself.

>what is seasonal availability

We make our own
We need precisely zero from outside sources
Ever

needs cheese and veggies

Being on a diet is gay unless it's for medical reasons. Just limit how much sugar you intake along with stuff like bread/pasta/so on and so forth. Key word is to limit not stress over cutting it out entirely. Other than that eat the fruits/veggies you like and all the meats you want to eat, eat butter, drink whole milk, and yes eat saturated fats because they are good for you unlike what the vegetable oil peddling "experts" try to tell you. It's all about self-control and knowing what to eat and always eat what the "experts" tell you not to eat. If you have to be on a special diet than you are a weak willed person with no sense of self-control which is pathetic.

Attached: 418528418949.jpg (2000x2000, 405.03K)

Sugar is poison, literally

Attached: 1655081613313.jpg (3306x5100, 1.79M)

Keto is old news. One Meal a Day dropped me 15lbs this month

Cool, so we can photosynthesize now?

Coffee and steak is all you need