Covid-19 Facebook Propaganda

New John Hopkins Bloomberg School Of Public Health Covid-19 Facebook Propaganda just dropped‽‽

Are you doing your part to spread the word?

Attached: TalkToMyParents_JohnHopkinsBloombergSchoolOfPublicHealth.png (2001x2001, 174.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jne9t8sHpUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Side effects from vaccines can vary

Attached: TermsOfSideEffects_JohnHopkinsBloombergSchoolOfPublicHealth.png (2001x2001, 203.79K)

>Do I really need a booster?
>Yes

Attached: ReallyNeedABooster_JohnHopkinsBloombergSchoolOfPublicHealth.png (2001x2001, 199.01K)

>you might die
>just trust me

>We aren't sure exactly how long immunity from COVID infection lasts

Attached: StillNeedABooster_JohnHopkinsBloombergSchoolOfPublicHealth.png (2001x2001, 176.47K)

Attached: 1480486298215.png (1280x1920, 2.05M)

>Once the pandemic is under control, some experts think that COVID-19 shots could be needed annually

Attached: JustNeedBoostersAgain_JohnHopkinsBloombergSchoolOfPublicHealth.png (2001x2001, 208.05K)

>But if I can still catch COVID what's the point of a booster?

Attached: PointOfABooster_JohnHopkinsBloombergSchoolOfPublicHealth.png (2001x2001, 215.71K)

>What if I got vaccinated and the got COVID? Do I still need a booster?

>Getting a booster mean you have one less thing to worry about

Attached: DoIStillNeed_JohnHopkinsBloombergSchoolOfPublicHealth.png (2001x2001, 206.73K)

>Two doses of an mRNA vaccine may not be enough to protect you from infection or severe disease

Attached: NeedABooster_JohnHopkinsBloombergSchoolOfPublicHealth.png (2001x2001, 192.11K)

>Will we need boosters again in another 6 months?

Attached: NeedBoostersAgain_JohnHopkinsBloombergSchoolOfPublicHealth.png (2001x2001, 193.22K)

>Without a booster, you could be sicker for much longer and even get more seriously ill

Attached: WhatsThePoint_JohnHopkinsBloombergSchoolOfPublicHealth.png (2001x2001, 206.86K)

>you could opt for the double dose of Pfizer or Moderna to really secure a high level of immunity

Attached: WhichBooster_JohnHopkinsBloombergSchoolOfPublicHealth.png (2001x2001, 148.81K)

Absolutely disgusting.

Reminds me of these kinds of images, all nice and pretty and official but the intent of the pretty genuine looking image is to fucking mock and get you killed.

Anyone who gets these jabs now has to be clinically retarded and should be evaluated for mental health problems. The data is out that they are not safe and effective, quite the contrary they are dangerous and useless. The published data from Pfizer and our governments websites show the "vaccines" are causing excess mortality, only the smart can conclude that this is intentional depopulation by genocide.

Attached: udi.jpg (987x640, 185.89K)

>Side effects from vaccines can also vary for individuals

Attached: SIdeEffects_JohnHopkinsBloombergSchoolOfPublicHealth.png (2001x2001, 136.19K)

>everyone 12 and older with compromised immune systems.
>take 3 shots of lethal mrna immune system compromising government juice.
>basically every vaxxie.

Attached: Screenshot_20220624-073747_DuckDuckGo.jpg (720x1600, 368.33K)

Attached: choosedelusions.jpg (640x800, 109.42K)

>faggot
>wall of text

kek he's still alive though. You faggots really are retarded

"Misinformation" is not factually descriptive. It just expresses that something is false but not why something is false.
"Booster" doesn't refer to what something boosts but it is just a verbal aggregator with a positive emotional charge attached to it so to make one experience a good feeling while hearing "Booster Shot". What is Booster? Ratiocinate about why the left has chosen to can "vaccine" shots "boosters". There must be a reason. You can take make your NLP discernment about it.

By the way, it is interesting how all this propaganda sounds dry as if it wants to establish a meticulously througouthly rigorous step-by-step guide without letting it have any loose points so that it may not open even the narrowest window possible for one to make a dissenting objection in relation to the propaganda

Very passive-aggressive

Isn't it ironic? Don't you think?
youtube.com/watch?v=Jne9t8sHpUc

He has superior immunity. Natural selection. He is fit.

Sorry Chud, but it isn't your body or your choice when you're killing grandma, m'key?