I just got robbed

Tonight I was walking home from work, I was accosted by a group of niggers.

They demanded my money and my possessions, and when I refused, they beat me mercilessly.

They took everything I had, leaving me with nothing but the clothes on my back. I was left bruised, battered, and broken, with no money and no way to get home.

I hate niggers

Attached: niggers must die.jpeg.jpg (640x426, 53.93K)

Sorry user

show police report or fake
probably got beat cuz you talk like a fag and your shits all retarded

This is why we used to lynch these Canaanites. Niggers in the US are getting bolder, they are attacking White people more and more often, the race war is starting. Traitors die first.

Genesis 9:25
1 Kings 9:20-21

Attached: Lynching_of_six_African-Americans_in_Lee_County,_GA,_20_Jan_1916.tiff.png (494x745, 845.49K)

Found the shitskin.

HAHAHA!! At least they didn't rape you. You should be thankful. What were you doing in an area where there are niggers prowling at night? Are you retarded?

Attached: 1654788812305.gif (238x152, 309.94K)

I always tell my accosters " 6 feet niggers"

I'm broke, so unfortunately I live around niggers

fuck that was a pricey lesson to learn considering most people on this board didnt pay a dime to understand niggers are below cattle.

Check out this tough guy.

Just give them your shit. Nothing is worth dying over and you shouldn't be carrying anything of value on you in a high crime area anyway. You just cancel your CCs and get a new phone. Hell, your carrier might even have a replacement plan if there is a police report.

Fuck off with your edgy racism you fucking underage fuck. Funny thing is you wouldn't dare to say that anywhere but on here, because you're an edgy little faggot.

Maybe someday when you eventually turn 15, you'll realise that you're a fucking dickhead.
Every day your parents probably sob in each others arms at the realisation that the innocent little child they once had has now grown up to be a NEET basement dwelling permavirgin faggot incel with a non-existant social life.
The only attention you will ever garner from anyone is by posting edgy fucking comments on an anonymous fucking image board.

I can almost picture a weak grin spreading across your face as you realise someone replied to your shitty mindless comment, you autistic fuck. But then that smile will slowly disappear as you realise your 10 seconds of daily attention is gone, and you go back to moping around in the darkness of your dank basement, the only light in the room coming from your probably shit-tier walmart desktop because you're too poor to afford a decent one, or maybe you're too socially inept to go out and buy one. After this thread dies, you will probably let out a loud sigh as you lift your chubby cheeto-stained fingers to turn off your monitor before crawling in to your pissy, cum-stained mattress to cry yourself to sleep. You are nothing. You will never be something. You fucking lardass social reject.

Pics or it didnt happen

welcome to the
Planet of the Apes

Attached: IMG_20210824_060457.jpg (800x600, 174.49K)

didnt read, can i get a QRD?

Attached: 1655318391961.jpg (720x706, 94.1K)

>white kid stabbed on london bridge with his anti-islamophobe dissertation in hand

Hopefully one day you'll be lynched for betraying the Master. Slave.

Attached: Lynching-1889.jpg (976x1393, 124.22K)

Did you remember how they look like?

My commieblock area has CCTV cameras at every spot (installed there by ISPs and not police) and nothing of the sort occurs anymore, ever. Everyone knows there's no anonymity on the streets.

Lol he has the same face as lite- foot

Fake and gay larp... Put some effort into it user... Frowning emoji

>Relaxed
I'm sorry to hear that user. Did you got to the police or at least know how to find this animals?