Explain why you won't date single moms

Explain why you won't date single moms

Attached: 1644524194050.png (1302x1000, 1.84M)

Another man saved game

Its disgusting. I wont even date a divorce

I don't want a black kid

Because I don't want to help raise mistakes

I only date them. Thinking about how they got bred by black studs makes me goo my briefs

Attached: 1648173704286.png (385x363, 66.62K)

I love seeing mudsharks in misery

Colin Niggernick showed the world what happens when you waste resources on abandoned bastard niglets.

Any self respecting individual would know better than to get involved in a former couple tied together by kids.

Not liable for your mistakes roastie

Attached: sneedfist.png (785x757, 308.81K)

stretched out cunt
in debt
desperate
there's a reason that whore is single

Because they have no tail.

Attached: 82697851_p0.jpg (2682x2274, 2.47M)

That image drives me nuts as I listen to niggers drive by at 1:25am listening to nog music and here this white woman is creating more of them

they will get pregnant again

i have in the past and it was a big mistake.

Because I don't respect women in the first place. Not to mention ones that are stupid enough to date niggers.

>tattooes all over body
kek, any updates from her yet?

i don't date past 25 or before 21?

if you don't like my liberal ideal of dating, then take it out on your godly Leonardo DiCaprio. because this man has his shit down, and that means i have nearly 20 years left of dating sub 25 roasties and mostly college girls. EAT SHIT LIBERALS. nobody wants busted pussy that 400 niggers ran through.

op looks like this

Attached: 1648302170058.jpg (298x398, 36.6K)

Getting with a single mom is for pedophiles looking for a kid to molest.
My wife had a two year old when we met. She's almost 10 now and always talking about us eloping.

Nah bro the new dude has tats up to his neck. He's not going to marry the bitch or provide he's only there to smash pussy.