Helping people Never a good idea?

>Be chubby middle aged incel.
>random black man threatens you to help a black that can’t swim.
>you obey because youre a submissive cuck.
>drowning Black man drowns you

What would you do user? Would you help?

>Full video with audio, Brutal:
yardhype.com/graphic-2-men-drown-in-river-as-others-record-from-bridge-video/

Attached: 1656046879671.webm (406x320, 2.68M)

Random black man trying to get drift wood log, to sell to rich white people as landscape decoration.
>another black man is filming on his phone
“Aa yeah”
“He needs dat” “gets dat wood, muh nugga”
>black man is swimming towards log
“Get yo money man”
>keeps filming on phone
“Yeah diss gonna be a YouTube moment”
>black man starts drowning
“Aah sheeeiitt”
“Y’all betta holds on to dat log”
>Calls to out white man from across the water
“Aayy” ya betta get in that wadda” “dude”
“Ayy white boi I said ya betta get in dats muddah fukken water”
>cucked white man responds to the dominance and assertiveness of the black man’s vocal command
>black man keeps filming offers stick, stick way to short.
“Ay grabs muh stick”
>drowning black man repetitively dunks whites man’s head under water.
“Aah sheeeitt both this mutha fukas gonna drown”
“I Ain’t Gettin In That F*Ckin Water”
>both men drown, and disappear under the murky water.
“Sheeeeeeiitt”

Attached: 5DD572C6-F3D4-46F7-846A-A3D6B3DF6E5E.jpg (183x275, 5.09K)

seriously though why the fuck can't they swim? that water was perfectly still, I doubt there was an undertow

Maybe if the white dude actually knew how to rescue someone. He made the mistake of just serving as a buoy for someone panicking.

Pic related what you learn in swimming classes.

Attached: 1637770217344.jpg (2016x1344, 1.81M)

It's incredibly dangerous to jump to the rescue of a drowning adult without proper training

thats not the question I asked, and I know this, I had up until lifeguard training swimming lessons

>see nigger drowning
>walk away
not my problem

You cannot trust that other people have your best interests at heart. Better to keep to yourself. Mind your own business.

That shit gonna drag yo ass down tho and kill you.

Don't listen to niggers.

Only save family and close friends, everyone else is already dead.

You left out the part where you get to punch then in the face real fucking hard to get them to stop acting like a flailing retard

The black guy drowning was an employee of the white guy. The white guy was paying him to collect driftwood because the white guy made art out of the pieces.

So the way I see it, the white guy felt compassion for the man who was working for him. He still should NOT have jumped in. That was ignorant and got him killed. However, I do believe that his motives were, in some small way, noble.

telling me more of the onlookers didnt just jump in also? why not?

I know way too much about this drowning. Obviously it is difficult to rescue a panicking swimmer. However, something else is at play: the water mechanics. Do you see how all the driftwood is collected together instead of spread out? It is because this particular area has downward pressure that makes it more difficult to stay afloat. In fact, a woman died in this EXACT SPOT from drowning 6 weeks before this video was shot. There are signs that tell swimmers not to swim there. People don't listen...

Americans are fucking pathetic America need to die

The white guy can swim. People that cannot swim use swimmers as flotation devices as long as possible. That's why lifeguards carry flotation devices, so downers won't grab them.

Now this situation is further complicated because Niggers are panicky selfish retards with no skills, which includes not being able to swim, and whites are naive altruistic messiah complex emotionally reacting retards. So the man that could swim jumped in without a second thought and probably expected to be a hero, while the nigger was predictably going to kill him for a few more seconds of life without a second thought.

Attached: Released lol.webm (202x360, 1.8M)

>helping white people
ok
>helping niggers
no

I this sort of situation, it would have been better to try throw him a line or floatation device

Americans are fucking nigger retards, America unleashed the nigger menace upon the world. I hate America and Americans, each and every last American is a fucking nigger.

Top KEK, this comment

only thing anyone needed to do was tell him to lay on his back. i probably almost would have drowned once and someone yelled that to me and it made all the difference

you're supposed to either slap the shit outta them, stiff arm, or punch them in the face so they don't climb up on you. if they don't calm down you back up until they go limp, then pull the body to safety and attempt revival.

dick goes where?