Muttburger's understanding of the world

Here is how American niggercattle is brought up to think about the world. List more examples.

>TWO BY FOUR
A long beam of wood rectangular in shape.
>MUH FOUR OH ONE K (401K)
Something about money. They are too dumb to say what it is so they can only refer to the number (four zero one, K)
>A NUMBER X BUCKET
When Americans need to size a container, they'll call it a "Number Nine". If you grow a plant, you are expected to eventually transplant it from a "Number One" to a "Number Three". Lmao
>MUH [NAME] V. [NAME]
American muttpig niggercattle can't remember the subject or implications of legal struggles. That's why it has to be reduced to PERSON VERSUS PERSON, in order for the mutt to comprehend. Example: "MUH ROE V WADE"

Attached: 1617843348346.png (635x457, 257.53K)

Weak. Smh

Lol, that was funny, toothpaste.
Keep em coming. I almost chuckled at one of them.

Add more to the list. you know it's true and you know it's not weak

bait
slide
herb
/thread

Nice angst thread, jew pig.

lol, sage, lol

Attached: 1644621691077.gif (352x264, 1.51M)

first 2 are good but the last 2 are really reaching

This is really an anglo-germanic trait by the way.

Germans are, linguistically, the Americucks of Europe. For example, an Easterner becomes an "Ossi", or a telephone becomes a "Mobi". It's so fucking childish, disgusting and retarded.

Now let's look at the english (islanders) who are always guilty of the exact same shit. Any normal noun becomes something like "skollywog" with glottal stops to the point where nobody normal can understand it anymore.

>FOUR WHEELER
An ATV (All Terrain Vehicle)
>EIGHTEEN WHEELER
A semi-trailer truck
>KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE CANCER AND OR BIRTH DEFECTS OR OTHER REPRODUCTIVE HARM
water.

>MUH 50 PINTS OF DEHUMIDIFICATION
In a world where nobody uses pints as a measurement, the american Mutt clings to this measurement for purposes of dehumidification. For example you will find industrial dehumidifiers which will claim to do X PINTS per day, with a HORSE POWER of Y.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen. The american mutt needs electrical appliances expressed in Horse Powers. Anything else would be an abstraction...

Attached: TRUST SESSIOOOOONSSS.png (891x1188, 2.42M)

Fucking keked, excellent. Only an Americans would know what you mean when you start talking about Eighteen Wheelers.

Begging forgiveness for eternity because some people owned slaves in the distant past.
Believing women were ever collectively "oppressed" by men in history.
Being an emasculated coward because outrageous manipulators use revisionism as bludgeons to get their way.

> NUMBER X MESH
> NUMBER X CAN
they have to do it because them niggers can count to 10

Many Americans wear shoes to bed. Seriously.

This is such a great example. First of all there is no reason why a truck has to have 18 wheels, why can't it be 20 or 16? Did newton decide it when the fucking apple fell from the tree?

What happens is, you get this situations where people want "EIGHTEEN WHEELER" because the name brainwashes them... Technological process can actually stagnate because simpleton retard mongoloids will be asking for "EIGHTEEN WHEELERS" and the factories will make "EIGHTEEN WHEELERS" because that's what The People Demand So Help me God Steven Austin Leviticus three seventeen Go With the Grace of god.

I have plenty of examples of "Americanisms" somewhere in my head, but I am so retarded I can't simply "remember" them without some sort of related trigger first. I never was good at making lists of things.

American Cheese contains zero actual cheese.
American milk tastes like water compared to European milk.

Americans are dumb, jews know this and sell everything to them with dumbened down terms.

>POP
Fizzy/soft drinks
>SODA
Fizzy/soft drinks
>CHEESE
A specific variety of cheese called "American Cheese". It's literally made of plastic.
>SLOPPY JOE
A sandwich consisting of ground beef, onions, tomato sauce or ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and other seasonings, served on a hamburger bun.
>SKINNY
Someone with a BMI of 24.

American "Butter" often contains no actual butter.

Attached: ck1612624837059.jpg (720x528, 38.88K)

Americans dye their beef red in stores because it's not red enough naturally.

Attached: 1645300986710.jpg (584x782, 262.69K)

Aborted Fetuses are used in the creation of various American "food" products, including Coca Cola.

Attached: 1645301626294-1.jpg (1152x2048, 351.94K)

I thought you'd like that one, kek

We measure things in "Feet"

Attached: download.jpg (1908x1146, 344.22K)

I was talking to Europeans last week about the meaning of the word "Skinny" in America vs Europe. They were amazed that "skinny" meant "not overweight" in America, rather than meaning "underweight" like it does in their countries.

I saw that thread. That's where I got the idea from lol