Are white women in south african capital cities typical western female voters or are they actually red pilled due to...

are white women in south african capital cities typical western female voters or are they actually red pilled due to their environment?

Attached: Flag-South-Africa.jpg (800x534, 26.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WHFYRVDGQx8
dotmap.adrianfrith.com/?lat=-33.8719&lon=19.1068&zoom=2.63
southernaf.libsyn.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This place doesn't look like absolute shit yet there's only africans everywhere and no white people. that's quite impressive i would say.

youtu.be/WHFYRVDGQx8

Depends what kind of money they were born into and where they were raised
>rich white english private school girl from sandton or cape town
far more likely to have pozzed ideals whilst simultaneously being afraid of blacks
>rich white afrikaans private school girl in pretoria
minimal pozzed beliefs, fear or dislike of blacks due to familial influence
>middle income white english girl in the suburbs/city
dislikes blacks, personal experience of being discriminated due to skin colour, personal and familial experience with the shit kaffer run government fucking her and her friends over
>low/middle white afrikaans girl on a farm or in rural south africa
virulent seething hatred of blacks, politics right of Hitler, knows multiple victims of farm attacks, knows people whose land has been seized by the government, carries a gun everywhere, hunts her own meat, knows how to cook, wants to raise a white family

t. lives between Perth and SA

i misread SA as south australia

How come so few SA flags on pol? Did all the whites leave already? I would

dotmap.adrianfrith.com/?lat=-33.8719&lon=19.1068&zoom=2.63

Interactive map showing the population density in SA by race. Pretty cool.

Because we have nothing to say too you degenerate faggots.

They are actually black pilled, from sucking muh dick!

No they're still women, love the "poor blacks" and all that, yet don't really race mix because deep down they now they're inferior savages

If shtf, SA would probably be safer and better overall than UK. Think about it.
Shtf go to countries:
1. Eastern Euros
2. Australia and NZ
3. SA
4. Remote territories such as Iceland or Greenland
5. White states in the US and Canada
6. East Asia
7. Gulf states

so everywhere but south america and west europe?

The niggers make less money. KEK

They act like western female voters but secretly hate niggers and faggots, they only say so in private.

Yeah I honestly don't get people who want to flee to canada or the UK, like you think they're not gonna get the same globhomo treatment we got? At least we already know what's what, walls are built, and we're armed. I'd rather take my chances here, since we can easily feed ourselves too.

How racially segregated is SA still? Is it possible to raise a white family in a white neighbourhood without having to interact with high melanin individuals?

Attached: D99FD325-1BD1-4DDA-874E-CA4DF762F8C5.jpg (640x831, 82K)

in some ways you are more free because the blacks need whites in south africa so you are given some space. in the West they force non-whites on us and there is no way we can escape them. Look at like Linton in the UK they are just going to dump 1500 niggers in a all white town of 750 people.

southernaf.libsyn.com/

Practically 100% segregated. Whites stick together, so do coloureds, so do blacks. Look at the dot map that was posted - this is cape town.
We don't care so much about the law either, since we know the state is corrupt. Just do what you want, and clean up after yourself.

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (1272x604, 272.23K)

>I'm so redpilled bros xD

Attached: 1656061158308.jpg (1024x640, 152.61K)

what happens when a white person has kids with a black person, do the kids have to live in the coloured area away from both whites and blacks?

They don't.

We spend more time outside, many of us are married, many work and have other responsibilities as well like kids or/and animals. We generally have better and more important things going on in our lives. We also don't need to be racist here when we can be as racist as we want at home.

then when did the coloured group emerge and how do they grow?
i'm guessing the tribal thing isn't so strong with them so black africans just ignore?

How’s the standard of living for a high-income white family in a white area? I’ve heard a lot of shit about white-owned farms being attacked/overrun recently.

Most white women are nigger lovers.

This. They love the BBC

You're joking right? There's trash everywhere.