Autist checking in

Hey guys,

Born 1994, certified "gifted" by the US Federal government. Just want to say......

Fuck the State
Fuck my boomer parents
Fuck this fake society
Fuck my ex girlfriend
But must of all

Fuck me

I could have been Tesla, I could have been Dupont... But i was born at the wrong time and wasnt strong enough to beat this God damn system.

You the Zoomer lurker this message is for you.

Dont give up,

no one is gonna help you, no one will reach out....

GRAB THAT FIRE IN YOUR SOUL THAT LASHES OUT AND HOLD ON

>The Millennial NATSOC

Attached: born.jpg (196x258, 11.85K)

you are going to make it

checked

If you're here then 70% of you will make it

FP is the post I needed. God is good and Christ is King.
>oldfag sobbing on his keyboard with renewed hope

>Hey guys,
>Born 1994
you were born in 2004

Please explain ive seen this comment so many times and I dont get it. I remember the balderdash my brother

Metal gear solid 3 redrilled me
if you know you know

> AUTIST SCREEECH
>Im Tired of Hiding

Just north of a quarter of all people in any ecosystem are retards, and therefore done deserve to make it.
Being self aware that you might be retarded bumps you up the ladder though.

Same. I hate I was born enough to see happy life and then when it was my turn to live life everything went to shit, I ate crisis after crisis and boomers wont fucking die, when they die I will be 50 years old
More than wanting to die I wish I was never born, I feel so empty

Attached: 1656006702296m.jpg (1024x768, 103.87K)

>1994
You are practically Zoomer age. Zoomer starts anywhere from 94-97. You are really pushing it zoomy
t. 1989 born 90s kid Chad

mr 00 im in the other 25% of absolute genius

Attached: icarus.jpg (1920x1080, 110.15K)

Maybe our Purpose is we grow the balls our fathers dreamed of having. I believe it

Attached: MEEEE.jpg (736x551, 40.18K)

No amount of math or philosophy could ever put a weight on how this comment saved my life

There is no balls to grow. Our parents simply were born in better times. Those same parents are the same ones crying to papa state like little kids if the govt. Reduces their pension by telling them they wont vote their corrupt govt

>Same. I hate I was born enough to see happy life and then when it was my turn to live life everything went to shit, I ate crisis after crisis and boomers wont fucking die, when they die I will be 50 years old
>More than wanting to die I wish I was never born, I feel so empty
stop blaming the boomers for your problems.

My Father is an absolute American badass by all of my friends standards. He is weak on all of my accounts. Dont sell yourself short brother, we are cut from a different cloth. The fact the ware having a real convo on pol proves this shit is coming down

Ok boomer

THATS NOT IT AT ALLLLLLLLLLL (punk vocals)

I am proud to be this unhappy. I am so happy I get to have a purpose that actually matters no matter how in the short term it looks like a shitty time.

>tell the jew to repent as he crucifies your meta purpose

Just hold out. I love you bro

The digits with love in your eyes
>this thread is proof we are gonna make it friends

>guards take this man away, he is clearly delusional

I'm ten years older than you so I at least got to live a little before the post 9/11 hellscape this world has become. I really feel for the zoomers. At least if they are here they have a chance to make it out of the 'tiktok while living with your parents until they die' future that the rest of them are headed toward.
All I can tell them is to grab life by the balls and don't take the blackpill. Having you depressed and smoking pot for the rest of your life is exactly what they want, so make the decision now to find something that motivates and drives you. If you do the opposite of what it looks like everyone your age is being herded into then most of the time you are doing the right thing. Traps are gay and faggots get the rope. WAGMI anons. We have to.

Attached: 1656051543472.png (551x636, 511.79K)

In Chaos I find Truth
Through Chaos it is Certain God is Real
> I hate the antichrist
>I didnt take my meds
>Bring on the pain world I fucking love it

Based "farmer in dutch" post

"THIS"
You lit the fire: I passed it on and it grows by the day