What was this presidency actually like?

Seems like the nation has just collectively agreed to forget the Bush I presidency, although people have strong opinions about every other president since JFK. Apparently he received a huge share of the popular vote in '88. Was he really that well-liked? My vague memory of him and VP Quayle is that they were uninspiring, awkward weirdos pushed into power by the CIA. He got us into a war and talked about the NWO and had an accidentally based SCOTUS pick with Thomas and that's all I know. Can any boomers on this board describe what these years were like?

Attached: george-h-walker-bush-38066-1-402[1].jpg (1200x1200, 244.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMmrNcdmdVY
youtube.com/watch?v=B_KVL-wtpgg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I watched his inaugural address and it's just corny and cringey, not to mention bland... I can see a bit of Jeb! in him.

whoops forgot link youtube.com/watch?v=zMmrNcdmdVY

He was going to sign us up for NAFTA.
There was a rumor in 1992 that he was going to sabotage Ross Perot's daughters wedding so Perot dropped out for the summer, sealing his loss as president.
Look up his Bush's father. Guy was the original glow in the dark.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 7.36K)

>he was going to sabotage Ross Perot's daughters wedding so Perot
lol what the fuck, I never heard that.
I did read something about how he and his fellow neocons tried to ratfuck Reagan during his 1980 campaign because they thought he was too radical or something, but they pivoted when they saw how popular Reagan was.

Remember that time the cia whacked a POTUS and then installed themselves as POTUS?

He was the John McCain of Mitt Romneys, except that he actually won once.

It's the opposite of what the DNC and their goons say: Republicans have been the "me-too" junior partner party since at least 1940.
Bush Sr. made it too obvious.

Attached: 1280.jpg (900x623, 149.82K)

>READ MY LIPS: NO NEW TAXES
oops.
also,
>Gulf War 1 and Ruby Ridge
elect CIA get CIA.

kek, funny because it's true

Kinda like the Trump presidency. Broken promises and shameless greed.

well said.

Of course, he was the "sensible Republican" of a dying New England Republican membership even at that time.

He was fully behind Reagan's assassination attempt in early '81 and nothing will convince me otherwise.
Jesus, everyone in attendance looks incredibly bored. Motherfucker had zero charisma.

Lot of male prostitutes.

The last serious man the US had as a President. When they were rioting in LA in 1991 because of Rodney King, Bush sent in the fucking Marines to get it under control. That con-man fraud pussy Trump didn't have the balls to do the right thing when the country was burning in the summer of 20.

>this presidency actually like
1981-1992
GHWB was the *actual* president,
not Ronald Reagan

checked
>fully behind Reagan's assassination attempt in early '81

Attached: bushcenter.jpg (460x648, 53.64K)

trying to tune in gulf war 1 footage over uhf way the fuck out in the sticks. Now anything you want to see is a click away.

Him puking on the Japanese PM was kino

youtube.com/watch?v=B_KVL-wtpgg

good point about the assassination, reminded me of this redpill I had buried in a folder

Attached: john hinckley.jpg (1962x1473, 644.44K)

He made a crack about how American families should be more like the Waltons rather than the Simpsons and the kikes turned on him. The Simpsons had an entire episode making a mockery of him.

That and something about him coming off as too religious or not Christian enough for middle America or something

Nobody cared or paid attention because life was good.

Also, Quayle took a lot of shit for dissing the show Murphy Brown and the message of single motherhood
Even Clinton came out with some extremely punitive crime bill that still pisses the libs off to this day... the country wasn't quite as insane back then

>What was this presidency actually like?

How can you ask that question, when you're actually experiencing it right now? Because ALL presidencies since Ronald Reagan have been Bush I presidencies -- he's been the true puppet-master behind ALL presidencies, except perhaps for Donald Trumps, which is why Trump's re-election had to be openly sabotaged.

Ronald Reagan's presidency? A Bush I presidency.

Bill Clinton's presidency? A Bush I presidency.

Dubya Bush's presidency? A Bush I presidency.

Barack Obama's presidency? A Bush I presidency.

Joe Biden's presidency? A Bush I presidency.

And as for Bush I's "death", don't believe the hype -- he and his wife are alive and well in the exact same place they gave secret asylum to Adolf Hitler in, which is far western Argentina, in the Bariloche mountain region.

And that mysterious card all the Bush family got at his fake funeral? It notified them that he was safe and secure in Bariloche, and that he loves them and will see them all soon.

Attached: NASA Lies.jpg (720x664, 138.03K)