CIVIL WAR user CALLED IT

READ SCREEN CAP
THIS IS ABOUT TO GET FUCKING SPICY

Attached: Thewarning.jpg (3468x1251, 556.47K)

PIC VERY FUCKIGN RELATED
FED NIGGERS ABOUT TO FIND OUT

Attached: hewasright.png (534x536, 165.96K)

God, you have no idea how much I want this. You have no idea how satisfying it would be for me to see this happen. To see these stupid people all around me eat each other like animals. I want to see the world devour itself in a horrible fire of narcissism and self righteousness. This will destabilize every single country on the planet. The United States falling into a civil war marks the end of the modern age. We'll finally all be free. And when we win, we will inherit the world.

Attached: 1655611569846.jpg (1024x993, 69.69K)

Yeah, that's one scenario

Research Bleeding Kansas heavily

>very spicy
states have the right to nullify federal laws
What are the feds gonna do? Throw everyone in federal prison?

you might see feds trying to snatch up bad governers
they are gonna lock up leadership
that's when you'll see shit start

also yes we are in bleeding Kansas 2.0

>this thread is a bot
>this thread is a bot
>this thread is a bot
>this thread is a bot
>this thread is a bot

That's the plan. Check out the """"'"insurrectionists.""""" That's what they want to do to you. Better yet, they'll probably just try to kill you.

there will be no civil war, memericans are fat and lazy. They cant even stand a twitter flame war, folks get suspended left and right.

no it's not you fucking faggot
feds are trying to astroturf threads they don't like by saying it's a bot

fuck you gay nigger

Attached: 1655796824973.jpg (462x680, 59.18K)

only the boomers
Gen z, x and millennials want fucking blood and the boomers will get dragged into this shit whether they like it or not

based OP. bump
wasted

Attached: shills.jpg (590x787, 71.95K)

go ahead red states
don't comply
see what happens
we all know what happened last time.

your jealous I got quads faggot nigger

tomorrow is 6/24/2022 = 6/6/6

Revolt. Question your public governments lead through recent time slips.
Time slips are caused by mass public government employees using previously used dates on legal document signature fields like previously used dates are current date. To say this again, there is a current date, but a previously used date is used on legal document signature fields. A public government employee walks into work, looks at cell phone, news paper, and television. The public government employee sees wrong date. Anyone looking at mainstream newspapers, nationally broadcasted television, or syncronized cell phones? You see a wrong date. Mass public government employees use wrong date on the legal document date field.
Public governments can address liability. Here are three options. Public government stop relying so crucially to private companies for calendar keeping, and public government compensate victim loss. Stop time slips, and redress grievances. An other option? Public government stop collecting taxes, and public government stop spending taxes. Cede opportunities to private companies. The third option? Public government employees quit public government jobs, and public government employees forfeit public government job pay. Dissolve government.

>governor gets v&
The federal government collapses as a result

I am jealous of the quads but your post is still BIG GAY
you dun goofed

That's a retarded fantasy. There are no red or blue states, only jew states. How fucking dumb do you have to be to think that Republicans are ever going to put their necks on the line for you?

the feds really think they are untouchable
they huff the propaganda the hardest

Most people who die in war are innocent civilians.

You think Americans are too fat to get themselves and their families slaughtered by crazy radicals?

Just break up the US now and pray things go peacefully

Or watch it all unravel and pick up the pieces
I'm sure China and Russia would love to help pick up the pieces of a war torn America

FUCKING

LET
US
OUT

WE DO NOT WANT TO BE RULED OVER BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ANY LONGER

STOP FORCING US TO HOLD EACH OTHERS HAND

PUT FORTH A REFERENDUM TO BREAK THE UNITED STATES A PART INTO MULTIPLE NEW COUNTRIES

WE ARE STRONGER DIVIDED AND REUNITED

THAN WE ARE DIVIDED AND FILLED WITH HATE FOR EACH OTHER

DO THE RIGHT THING, FEDS

THINK OF ALL THOSE INNOCENT PEOPLE WHO ARE GOING TO DIE IN THE 2ND AMERICAN CIVIL WAR

YOUR OWN FAMILY WILL LIKELY HAVE THEIR BLOOD SPILLED

PROTECT THE INNOCENT

DO WHAT IS RIGHT FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE - NOT THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT

PREVENT THIS LOSS OF LIFE BY SEPARATING THE PEOPLE WITH LEGAL LAW AND TREATIES

Attached: img2.jpg (300x275, 12.57K)

State legislatures are not going to order arrests of Federal agents and no state trooper is stupid enough to destroy his career doing such a thing. Even if one did, the reaction against it will be extremely swift as the Feds have more than enough resources to arrest everyone involved. You've seen the migrant camps? They can be used as rebel camps too. You've already given them so many nooses, put them around your neck, that when you jump all they have to do is hold firm. They will.

The other idea that Guardsmen won't respect Biden is stupid as well - Biden has the unilateral authority to mobilize all Guard units under his chain-of-command, any who disobey are Dishonorably Discharged. Since the average Guardsmen is a retard only doing it for the money, he's going to side with uncle sam in all circumstances.

this is fucking fake and gay
national divorce won't solve anything
thr moment this happens you have territorial disputes and the inevitable encroachment of one entity on the other

just kill all the fucking commies

David duke 2024

Democrats lost?
what niggercattle ranch do they raise you in?

Attached: 1656026489630.jpg (1273x1155, 213.01K)

Get out of my country and go into your own country and do whatever the hell you want