Why did Dave do it, bros?

Is this Dave Mustaine's "I'm not racist!" moment?
"Night Stalkers – features Ice T on vocals"

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-23 at 22-29-15 The Sick The Dying ... And The Dead CD.png (1451x814, 840.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GvcWsh4y65o
youtu.be/u6lwNyCo7O8
youtube.com/watch?v=9oUD3ZFE4T4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's not racist and ice t is based

>muh based nigger

>Muh trying too hard to fit in

Dave Mustaine is LITERALLY a Jew....look it up

with what, fag?

This...you can't sing like he does and keep having success for 30 years unless you are...just like Bob Dylan.

Oh God...is he just getting old?
Wasn't very Christian of him kicking the other Dave out of the band.

He has always been a leftist brandishing anarchist imagery and writing songs about how le evil white christian people are trying to stop kids from listening to pozzed faggot music

>always
did you listen to the 80's Megadeth albums and conclude that the content and sentiment is exactly the same up to today?

Ice-T was playing metal before you were even a tingle in your daddy's nutsack. He was shitposting giganigga memes before the internet even existed, pic related, and his metal/hardcore stuff was fucking great

youtube.com/watch?v=GvcWsh4y65o

Attached: body count cover.jpg (999x1000, 469.11K)

Except he was raised a Lutheran.

aah yes let me guess, you thought he was based because he went through an "old boomer finds conspiracy theories on facebook" phase

>picture of buff nigger with "COP KILLER" tatted on his chest and a gun in his waistband while holding a chain! B-B-B-BASED! Don't you agree?!?!
no

it's clear you know little about him and his music beyond 1988.

Booty Count was just a side project. For about 2 weeks in 1991 everyone was up in arms about the song 'Cop Killah, but then it was forgotten. Iced Tea is just an uppity high yellow nigger who married a white bitch and plays gangsta for shekels. Fuck him.

Attached: 20200418_023225.jpg (3421x2211, 3.14M)

Was making boomers and Jews seethe back in the day
youtu.be/u6lwNyCo7O8

>BLM starts
>Makes a song titled "No Lives Matter" and drops 13/50 in the music video

youtube.com/watch?v=9oUD3ZFE4T4
This sounds pretty Any Forums tier short of repeating "Jew" over and over

I can tell just by the song titles and guest vocals that this album is going to suck ass. Super Collider part 2.

Well at least we got Dystopia, which was good and had a very relevant theme.

Modern Megadeth = 1 good album followed by two shit albums, rinse and repeat.

lmao I never knew Ice T got in on numetal

>Super Collider part 2
if you listen to the song that was just released, it's harder than anything on Super Collider. It's harder than anything on Countdown to Extinction, which for some reason is highly praised as a Megadeth album but is pretty mild overall.