Here we go again

What the fuck is this. Are they going to pull the same shit again?

Attached: IMG_20220624_102233.jpg (1080x913, 206.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livemint.com/news/world/world-health-network-declares-monkeypox-a-pandemic/amp-11655951549860.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Link:
livemint.com/news/world/world-health-network-declares-monkeypox-a-pandemic/amp-11655951549860.html

The who is not an authority and they now have zero credibility.
Who, or literally who, is nothing but a ccp propaganda outlet.

Isn't it called Pox Virus now because it's from Africa and if you called it Monkey Pox people would associate Black people with monkeys more which is racist or something so they have to change the name of the virus they engineered in a lab using CRISPR-CAS-9 to be more politically correct.

We already signed our governments away to the WHO which can take over in the event of a pandemic. Calling it a pandemic means that Canada can do whatever the fuck they want and impose lockdowns even more.

Its only a pandemic if you do the homosex

Why not quarantine the fags, like everybody that isn't a fag wants.

Guess who isn't getting the vaxx for this one either.

> WHO quarantines itself
not gonna happen. they all want to buttfuck kids and spread nig-pox so they can force more mail in vote fraud.

Sadly the world's gouvernment are all happy to do as that Nigger commie is saying

Declare or "can be characterised" as a pandemic?

Attached: FJEJmfQXwAkYXye.jpg (1024x551, 95.79K)

Whn is not who

#not my government

>Something affecting only a small subset of the population (faggots and their prey)
>pandemic

Attached: 1655933649312.jpg (1242x1332, 111.41K)

I need your strength. Covid was obviously from the beginning, a bad cold. So fuck your Pfizer profiteering. But a nest of bleeding welts on my balls is another story

Anyone who falls for this and starts wearing a mask again will instantly not be my friend anymore.

Gay pandemic. I hope all jnfaggted faggots die

0 people is still 0 people

Don't have sex.

why don't you exercise some self control and practice some abstinence while the situation unfolds instead of recklessly shoving your cock in other people's holes? if that sounds like to much of a sacrifice to you then you deserve to get poxxed.