I've been buying shirts at Uniqlo

I've been buying shirts at Uniqlo
Underwear at H&M
Coats at Zara

They all left Russia I literally don't what to buy now

Attached: 843E28E7-CA39-4AA0-B1E3-54B333FC25C3.png (600x800, 33.62K)

support your local vietnamese, they sell crap, i know

Attached: 1640954593839.jpg (1080x557, 52.66K)

How did the people of the USSR clothe themselves?

Those are trashy fast fashion stores. You are lucky they are gone.

Go buy KHL jersey comrade

Nigger, China is right there, go buy some knockoffs

Faggot.

You unironically have shit taste

take that back monki

>buying clothes

I just bought some carhartt shirts and they are pretty comfy

go to m;walmart ..

Attached: 1656031617611.jpg (933x915, 64.47K)

buy Russian garments, faggot

>fast fashion garbage
Do you really? Maybe you could try buying quality clothes for a change.

What a fucking gigantic faggot you are. Shittone of awesome local shops in every town, yet you cry when some globohomo brand leaves.
Nw, Mango and Cropp are still open to please your boypussy

2poor
>Nw, Mango and Cropp
first time hearing of any of them

I'm autistic you see? I buy the same shit for 10+ years and now have to find replacement that will be both more expensive and worse in quality

I buy all my underwear at the thrift store

Attached: 20200830_054139.jpg (2290x2739, 2.37M)

>first time
Fast fashion shops. One is for woman, but since you're acting like a tranny - fits ya.
>worse in quality
Is that a joke? You ever been to Zara? 80% of their stuff is 100% cotton. And it's not like designs are worth it

How I am acting like a faggot? What's wrong with buying the same plain shirts and knickers? And most importantly, what issue do you take with 100% cotton garments? I only use synthetics for sports attire

Worse in quality than fucking Zara and H&M? Jesus Christ, even Tesco has higher quality clothes than that shit.
You must have decent thrift stores around you unless you live in some remote village, no?

>80% of their stuff is 100% cotton
What's wrong with 100% cotton clothes? The problem is not cotton, the problem is their fabric is often very cheap and sewing even cheaper.

>What's wrong with 100% cotton clothes?
100% cotton clothes look like shit when you wear it. No decent shirt would have 100% cotton, since it doesn't look noble, stretches and deforms easily.
Usually, you need to add synthetics to it in order to look fly.

>>How I am acting like a faggot?
>muh ZARA left, I will never find a thing thyat fits me anymore.
Grow up.
>What's wrong with buying the same plain shirts and knickers?
Nothing, but the fact you won't get it anymore isn't something to cry about. Maybe you'll find better.
>what issue do you take with 100% cotton garments

Are you retarded? Have you never seen quality cotton? Are you buying fast fashion shit also?
>look fly
Are you a nigger?

> reject dutch pants
> Embrace tradition

Attached: 9fuivutLxdtLKVXwlWrPGU5ZIn7VFQoyDroOe5ZwhaPeAYTp8XRiGM7xIp4hkOKKC2i8XnZmUsGYhZ7s3dLPNcWyto_TKpWaChgU8NyvrxBDaA5jtFUOSmPjf2fuZc...io3G792npNPgOf0W_Se7GQRGyR5a2IqLqCCWift08NaX4WhE3qFtDQMkT53OQLHKbntdRGdGvmTC661QZd0s_WtOVo29xAVB8OqPRh_ly6rnlOveiInISPuDI.jpg (622x640, 127.94K)