Made in 1630

>made in 1630
>30 round magazine
>60 shots a minute
>My dick about to get sucked by libtards and traitors

Attached: Magasinsgevär_med_flintlås,_system_Kalthoff,_1600-talets_mitt_-_Livrustkammaren_-_9853.tif.jpg (300x220, 8.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalthoff_repeater
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belton_flintlock
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superposed_load
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalthoff_repeater
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookson_repeater
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puckle_gun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gardner_gun
handwiki.org/wiki/Engineering:Repeating_rifle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunsmith
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Götz_von_Berlichingen
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Forgot link
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalthoff_repeater

Fascinating design. It's actually amazing such a thing existed before the invention of the modern gunpowder cartridge. No wonder it was so complicated it didn't become mass produced

I've got a few gunsmithing books and books on firearm history with some obscure tools, one off guns, unique feed mechanisms. Tons of things exist in museum collections as partial pieces, rusted out parts with no written documentation, one off firearms from unknown makers trying totally new designs. We'll never know just how many ideas were tried and died out having never been seen by anyone.
Theres also an entire class of rifle which were revolving multi chamber/barrel in the 1600s as well.

They made the completely bullshit argument that the Founding fathers didn't know/couldn't conceive repeating firearms as an excuse to take away our god given rights. It's our duty to rub their noses in the shit they are so full of and spewing.

Attached: my 2nd A rights and why you are wrong.jpg (3924x2256, 1.77M)

Wow pretty neat

The revolver rifles were pprone to misalignment and blowing up tho

Cool. Any designs that you find particularly fascinating that you'd like to expand on? The idea of early or even current designs and what makes them unique would be an interesting post desu.

There is a reason the SCROTUS always rules in favor of the second amendment, and why everything we see from the other two branches is fruitless posturing and theater. This is the best country on earth because of the Bill of Rights. Every other country can lick my freedom-infused ballsack.

I thought that was the "harmonica" style rifles like J.M.Browning's father used to make.

A lot of early multi barrel guns had the same issue, a spark could jump to the powder in a cylinder/chamber/barrel next to the one firing. Happened in early volley guns too.

I'll have to dig through them here and find something good

Lewis and Clarke had a Girandoni air rifle, 22rounds fired in 30 seconds. Fairly quiet and smokeless too

Attached: Kalthoff_Repeater_Cylinder_Breech_Operation_Animation.gif (600x600, 1.38M)

I'd appreciate it. This place can be kinda stale so to see a post from someone who has the knowledge and passion to write out a post is definitely a treat

Very elegant design.

gun grabbers btfo

>A very expensive and complicated gun that was never used on grand scale proves everything

That's cute. How many of those were produced? A couple of hundreds? Yeah that will certainly do the trick! No wonder matchlocks were used in Europe until the 1720s. Why? Because it was cheap and easy. Generals love cheap and easy weaponry, because it can be produced on a large scale for their men. An advanced reapeating flintlock musket is too sensitive and complicated to be used in war. What happens when one of the part breaks down? Tough luck, you have to seek out a smith that is specialized in dealing with that kind of mechanism and there were very few of them who knew what they were doing. Not to mention it was more expensive than a couple of horses. Absolutly useless for warfare. Also OP is a nigger

Attached: FOzvbcYUcAAcJ8D.jpg (973x1200, 135.54K)

picking apart the argument like a woman kek
it doesn't matter if it's complicated the point is high capacity firearms have existed since they were invented
and anyone should be allowed to own one

it existed and was documented. in fact, it existed before the creation of the bill of rights. deal with it
nigger

>over 100 known to have been used in a conflict
hurrr durr never used durrr expensive!

How tf is this SCROTUM and why is he called like that

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belton_flintlock
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superposed_load
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalthoff_repeater
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puckle_gun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gardner_gun
handwiki.org/wiki/Engineering:Repeating_rifle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunsmith
gunsmiths made these all day long, you are severely retarded and to add insult to injury en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Götz_von_Berlichingen a common blacksmith made this man a fully articulate prosthetic hand

Attached: BA6560BB-5850-4E61-B66E-9991FF40283E.jpg (1284x1095, 595.96K)

why do you think you have to justify the second amendment
its the fucking constitution
you don't have to justify shit you fucking retard
just shut them down immediately

And how common were any of those guns to the public or the military? How many times were they used and how many of them existed? Thought so, failed prototypes and expensive fuckups. And offcourse you get your info from Kikepedia. I bet you are a wetback or a negroid speciment that lives on welfare while jerking off to your own autism

Attached: 773a5f474b57aa99a97ace833fa01d21.jpg (704x1052, 73.3K)

I'll bite.
The only problem with those guns really was that they were too expensive to make and maintain for mass production and military adoption. And that's about it.
otherwise they are valid and cute, you filthy degenerate.