Why are american presidents like this?

They are so fucking retarded they need preschool tier notes telling them ("YOU") to enter, leave, wipe their ass. Trump and Bush jr were almost as retarded so it's not about muh democraps.

Attached: FV-1utOWQAA2421.jpg (680x453, 62.1K)

If you think its different anywhere else and that elected representatives aren't all actors then you need to lurk alot more.

>YOU take YOUR seat.
AMERICAN PRESIDENTS ARE LITERALLY POOP-EATING RETARDS

At what part does the shart happen?

the big-guy is a literal retarded wind-up doll, or a puppet with some faggots hand up his ass making him talk.

Attached: biden_sniffs_the_troon.png (1280x1280, 1.93M)

Trump and Bush were nowhere near this retarded. Trump and Bush actually knew what they were saying, even when what they were saying was stupid. The guy is legitimately senile. Biden makes Obama look like a fantastic extemporaneous speaker.

Attached: FV-Z68eVUAAIkLo.jpg (692x846, 183.44K)

>the man has a list!
This is the the biggest witchhunt I've ever seen a President go through. It's just pathetic. Give it up.

Ever since Slick Willy smoked a pussy cigar presidents have had less freedom to be human. Glumph was the ultimate inflection point and now the president has to be an omega robot as to not incite outrage culture
>bushisms
>tan suit
>two scoops
And so on

Exactly. Just let the man do his job. Standing around in the peanut gallery doesn't help anyone.

Attached: 1656039739020.png (701x1026, 511.28K)

American voters elect elderly morons who need step by step instructions

It's called having a choreographed event . He's going from thing to thing all day and this helps each one go smoothly, no doubt he had no part in planning it so he doesn't know what the plan is

I'll post of pick of me shoving a broomstick up my ass, an inch for every pic, if you can find any proof trump had cue cards made for his meetings and press appearances. I've never been more serious in my life.

>biggest witchhunt
Are you only 2 years old? I guess you missed the last admin
He isn't doing anything tho, except continuing King Nigger's mission of destroying america wherever possible

>YOU take YOUR seat.
American flag: this is normal. This is how we do things in wakanda now. Our brains need this.

Sure. There are other options you know? Now everyone knows he sits down and you go to the next step vs some events he would stand and wait.

you would enjoy that wouldn't you faggot

ahahahahhaha

You wouldn't want Biden taking someone elses seat.

>Dear Reader: I am forgotten
fuck you it is totally a democrat thing