Right now we are not recessioning we are progressioningly transitioning toward right now working together to work...

>Right now we are not recessioning we are progressioningly transitioning toward right now working together to work together more steadily to equitably unrecessionize our places of growage stabilityness right now while working together more for all underprogressivized veganginas.

Attached: ps.jpg (1200x675, 95.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Dark lady use big words, me no like
Seethe, chud

Nobody is getting any more information about the situation in a society that has a lot more of the women involved in this case than your father in law or the first woman.

Are you having a stroke? The nurse said that was a good reason to use the call button.

David duke 2024, la elected him and they knew his background he could be a great president

> no one understands the words coming out of this lesbo nigger's mouth
it would have been just as effective to read pic rel, verbatim.

Attached: bix_nood.png (1005x761, 482.13K)

>Okay. So, today, on the final day of Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander Heritage Month, I’m excited to welcome some special guests to the briefing room today — pop phenom, BTS!
>While many of you may know BTS as Grammy-nominated international icons, they also play an important role as youth ambassadors, promoting a message of respect and positivity.

After this briefing, they will join President Biden in a discussion about Asian inclusion, representation, and diversity, as well as addressing an anti-Asian hate crimes and discrimination.

As many of you know, the President has led a historic whole-of-government approach to combat racism, xenophobia, and tolerance [sic] — intolerance facing AANHPI communities, beginning his first week in office when he issued a presidential memorandum leveraging the power of the federal government to stand against this hate.

The President also signed the COVID-19 Hate Crimes Act into law; signed an executive order to reestablish the White House Initiative on Asian Americans, Native Hawaiians, and Pacific Islanders; and funded critical research to prevent and address xenophobia against AA and NHPI communities.

So, without further ado, I will — I will let the band take it from here. They’re going to each speak.

We have an interpreter somewhere here. There you go. Good to see you.

So, they’ll each speak first, and then the interpreter will come back up and interpret what they just said. They’re not going to take any questions. They’re just going to come here and give some — give some — some words. And then we’ll start the briefing.

Thank you.

Go ahead, guys.

what happens next Any Forums?

Attached: bts.jpg (1280x720, 98.57K)

who are those very cute asian lads?

she reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
skip to 0:40

Chunga-Changa

Attached: 1656048551713.jpg (720x754, 291.47K)

nice

They're so feminine I bet she wanted to have lesbian sex with them.

>fpwp
Here is your (you), nigger

Пpeзидeнт cкaзaл- ecть кoнтaкт. Бyдeм ecть кoнтaкт.

Attached: 047BCE1F-6099-4800-8EF4-EE739F1E27D8.png (604x401, 420.27K)

Big words.. bitch can’t even sound confident in her lies, word salad..not a good public speaker whatsoever

>chunga-changa
That's Russian for "ooga booga". I love Putin!

It's insane how everyone is ok with this nigger and she is shielded from criticism due to her race.

Kek is this actually something she said? Link?

Ecть BКoнтaктe.

That's why they picked her.

women become lesbians when they get sexually abused by male family members. poor nigress.

Attached: 16440121896842.jpg (1242x1152, 244.67K)

she never said you sick racist

I make a thread on this bitch every couple of days because I'm so fucking amazed at the pure level of diversity hire going on here, all she is is a nigger faggot immigrant, she is fucking retarded

Attached: 1655705944442.jpg (652x865, 122.22K)

Russians are not racist towards black people, for example African students in universities are treated well. We are racist towards American niggers like the OP pic.

OP, its pronounced worktify

>she is fucking retarded
Even by nigger standards she's retarded, kamala tier.

The niggers that inhabit the west are fucking savage, especially in America

Equity just means f over good looking people that don't agree with what they say

They're cons

Psaki is an evil commie cunt but at least she was somewhat sharp