SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT:

SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT:

1) THE VACCINE DOESN'T WORK AND IT'S MADE FOR SOME NEFARIOUS REASON

2) OUT OF ALL THE WORLD SCIENTIST EVERY SINGLE ONE IS ON BOARD AND NO ROGUE COUNTRY OR REPUBTABLE SCIENTIST WILL SAY IT'S A HOAX.

3) COVID IS A HOAX AND FOR 18 MTHS. IT'S BEEN 'CRISIS ACTORS" PLAYING THE DEAD, THE WOUNDED ETC. INCLUDING THOSE PEOPLE WE KNOW PERSONALLY WHO DIED OR WERE IN ICU

4) YOU, 20% HERE, WHO DON'T WANT TO TAKE THE VACCINE ARE "WOKE" AND MORE INTELLIGENT THAN SOME OF THE BRIGHTEST MINDS ON THIS PLANET

5) BEING SO INTELLIGENT YOU MADE MILLIONS, POSSIBLY BILLIONS, OFF THINGS LIKE....AMC? GME? FUTURE TRENDS? REAL ESTATE ETC ETC ETC.

6) OVER 70% OF THE POPULATION HAS TAKEN THE VACCINE, SO WHERE ARE THEY HIDING THE BODIES?

DID I MISS ANYTHING?

Attached: 1620972441404.png (450x618, 626.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/Z9KUZISIOXV8D363L1y4mQ/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>reddit spacing
sage

It's gene therapy and they lied about it because they knew if they called it what it was you wouldn't want it injected into you.

This post appears to be an automated spambot.

1. yes, the wef nwo
2. there have been plenty, some have been doxed, others disbarred, others suicided
3. no, but they were old, fat, or had preexisting conditions
4. sure, learned
5. if hes so smart why is he dead?
6. they arent, its gonna give heart problems, blood issues, cancers, and god knows what else

>THE VACCINE
it's not even a vaccine

>all caps jew faggot
Get in the oven rabbi. Now.

Attached: 6428666118104.png (952x1230, 555.17K)

Lol, didnt read

user, the litetal inventor of mrna technology spoke out against this injection
So did an ex vp of pfizer
So did many other doctors

The mainstream media is simply not telling you this or when they do, try to present these repytable people in a bad light

Attached: 1655256536044m.jpg (1024x828, 90.09K)

*reputable

No you haven't, except of course that you a retarded faggot OP.

Does she have noodz

1. Correct, the vaccine immunity is short-lasting, and Natural immunity is much longer and robust.

2. The truth-telling doctors are hidden, supressed, or raided, in the case of the German Doctor giving water vaccines.

3. Yes, deaths for any reason were labeled as 'covid deaths'. Fake news stories showed people saying "Im anti vax." then dieing. They probably didnt die of covid.

4. Yes, we know the truth about Operation Lockstep, Covid19, etc.

5. I'm working in a hospital.

6. The vaccine causes discrete, slow health issues, like overy, and sperm damage, etc.

Covid19 was just a test, says Bill Gates.

Attached: IMG_20220621_220147_905.jpg (1231x1280, 144.05K)

>Leaf
Need I say more?

Vaccine does not do anything.
Covid is just a flu.
Govts fucked up by doing lockdowns copying china.
They cooked millions dying to keep peoplr in control.
They stopped talking about covid after diverting attention to something else

Its a shame that congress passed that death moratorium in 2020 so that people couldn’t die and all of the new footage of dying people had to be filmed by crisis actors.

>search image hash blah blah blah
>300 results found

1) it works badly and is way too risky.
2) yes. It's neither strange nor difficult.
3) no, but most of he shit on the media has been staged, grossly exaggerated or censored.
4) people who didn't buy the official story may be hanging out of the only place left where they can voice their opinion. How odd.
5) retarded take. Next
6) humanity has been weakened by both the bio weapon and its alleged cure. This will take a longish time to show, but itvs a pretty obvious outcome.

>THE VACCINE DOESN'T WORK
This much is a fact.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/Z9KUZISIOXV8D363L1y4mQ/
Reminder that most of the threads on Any Forums are made by bots

Attached: Screenshot_20220624-013229_Kiwi Browser.jpg (1080x2085, 1016.07K)

No, the vax was rushed because of political and money-making reasons. All of the side effects are just general byproducts of a rushed medical product. There's a reason normal medicines take a decade or more to get approvals, and you're seeing the fallout of exactly why. Furthermore, it's been shown not to work worth a damn, so why should I bother when COVID isn't even that bad if you're not elderly, obese, or immunocompromised or any of those plus have any reduced lung function or health.