Absolutely KINO. The transniggers are completely stunlocked. If this is weird...

Absolutely KINO. The transniggers are completely stunlocked. If this is weird, how is REMOVING YOUR OWN GENITALS and taking chemicals to alter your body and gender not? 1800+ comments, many deleted before admins stepped in and literally shut it all down. The narrative simply didn't have an answer to it

Attached: trans.jpg (700x743, 294.68K)

I guess you don't need vision to find food

Everyone is valid, you fucking bigots.

Attached: 1655234909513.jpg (700x482, 73.78K)

Dysphoria in all it's magnificent manifesting forms. Yeah they're batshit crazy. DSM-5 clearly lays it out...nuttier than squirrel shit.

I look forward to removing the eyes of those responsible for this nonsense.

David duke 2024

Lol

I wonder what has to happen to a child to make them want to grow up blind.

EVERYONE IS VALID. BIGOT SCUM. THE DSM WILL CHANGE WITH THE SCIENCE.

Attached: 1655234947256.jpg (826x960, 112.58K)

Her sense of smell appears to have been heightened by the handicap, she found her way to every restaurant in the State.

Women are so dumb. How do they even survive :/

She REALLY doesn't want to work. Now that's taking the neet game to a new level.

>@HuskyMischief posted a photo.
Yikes.

Attached: 62B2026E-A622-49E0-8B4D-29AAAA6EB5AB.jpg (1536x2048, 397.69K)

the other ones are retarded but this guy is based. Any Forums incarnate

Attached: RatKing.webm (510x480, 1.84M)

I don't get it, why should I give a shit about self-destructive people? Trannies, self-disablers... They're not my fucking problem. Let them blind themselves and sterilize themselves. They're doing the world a serious service by cutting their genes out of the genepool.
>but muh kids
Eugenics still working. Do you really think a normal, healthy child can be groomed into a dress? They'll flatly reject it because it feels intrinsically WRONG. The unhealthy are the only ones at risk and I don't give a fuck about them.

You guys are so fucking condescending. If people want to become disabled thats their truth. You can't tell them their truth is false!

Attached: 1654451118834.png (1080x1080, 851.93K)

Real talk: she blinded herself because he couldn't stand staring at that fat sack of shit in the mirror
you know it's true

I hope a blind person somewhere leads her in front of a train.

fuck I want a pet rat now

1 post by this ID

She's just regarded as retarded. Nobody's denying her disability

What's sexy Kiefer Sutherland doing up in heeeeya?

why didn't she just close her eyes instead of using chemicals?