Why is the rightwing so opposed to democracy?

Why is the rightwing so opposed to democracy?
As a leftwinger, democracy is everything to me. The most sacred thing in our society. Democracy is our most important human right. The very right of ourselves to govern ourselves.

Why is the rightwing so opposed to this right? Why do you want us all bowing down and submitting to some violent, unelected, militaristic dictator? Is it related to your religious instinct? Your worshipful instinct? Is the same instinct that makes you bow down to worship a "god" also the same instinct that makes you bow down to worship a scary, violent, militaristic leader?

Also what will life be like in your democracy-less christian dictatorship dystopia?

Attached: republicans.jpg (1216x1686, 279.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4dxZCfEjL7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Also what will life be like in your democracy-less christian dictatorship dystopia?
if only you knew, libshit. if you only knew...

Attached: 1655577513362.jpg (1920x1400, 1.77M)

There are way more representatives from California than Wyoming. The fact that they are equal in the senate is the system working as intended.

>democracy means every swinging dick gets a vote
No. If we did it the Greek way where only men with intact genitals and property voted, literal skin in the game, then yes democracy is great. When my vote is on par with niggers and trannies then I'm afraid your system is not for me.
>captcha: askys
>ask yourself indeed

Attached: 1652389197653.jpg (221x228, 6.66K)

I’m an atheist. I oppose democracy because I’m an antihumanist and I think humans are incapable of maintaining complex civilization. But also just because I hate liberals and support anything that makes them suffer

>democracy
Kek. Bait 0/10.

Herbs.

David duke 2024

The house of representatives is designed to account for the population, whereas the senate is designed to account for equality among the states.

It's what keeps us as the United States of America instead of the United State of California.

this fucking thread again, please don't reply

>As a leftwinger, democracy is everything to me.
as a leftwinger, your dumb ideas are retarded and should be ignored

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4dxZCfEjL7U

Everything you've stated here is wrong, based in ignorance, and we are all dumber for having read it.

>As a leftwinger, democracy is everything to me. The most sacred thing in our society.
Why isn't voter fraud a death penalty offense then?

The United States is not a direct democracy. You are a fucking retard and they specifically designed our government to prevent braindead retards such as yourself from completely destroying the entire thing in a single election cycle.

Which means the system is for whoever makes the system work for.

Bc you cant have my shit or make say or something I don't want no matter hoe many other faggots you get to agree you can.

How badly do you want to fight about it? Is it worth violence or can you just mind your fucking business?

Attached: 1655989916953.jpg (480x738, 55.68K)

democracy degenerates society over time, particularly those without a homogeneous society

Most of the population supported banning abortion when the government mandated.
Majorities have voted even in California to expel illegals and the government overturned it.
Majority of the population opposed homosexuality when the government mandated fag "marriages".
There is NEGATIVE correlation between what the population wants (which is almost always right wing) and what the government actually does.

This correlation was true even when nursing homes and demolished apartment buildings didnt have 90% turnout rates for Joe Biden. I cant imagine the situation has improved

Oh and even when democracy is real (it has never been) it just means rule by public opinion. public opinion is heavily swayed by the media. So liberal democracy just means "rule by the media" which isnt democracy and fuck that

the most powerful person in america might be larry fink or mark zuckerberg, there are many candidates. And none of them are elected or can be voted out. If you cant unelect the rulers of your nation, you can never be a democracy in spirit

Attached: download (2).jpg (256x256, 10.61K)

>As a leftwinger
Rope yourself schlomo

Attached: 4677691557962.png (947x1200, 1.12M)

Why is the leftwing so insistent on democracy?
As a rightwinger, a democratic republic is everything to me. The most sacred thing in our society. Pure democracy devolves into a tyranny of the majority. The antithesis of liberty.

Why is the leftwing so ignorant of this fact? Why do you want us all bowing down and submitting to those with a monopoly on thought, expression, and violence? Is it related to your lack of religion? Your instinct filling its void? Is it the same thing tat makes you bow down to worship the "state" also the same insinct that makes you bow down to worship an ideal, benevolent, imaginary government?

Also what will life be in your liberty free atheist coomunist regime?

same threads every fucking day. I don't know if these are bots or organized shills at this point.
Anyway, it's stupid. The Senate represents the STATES, not the people. The House is to represent the people. goes in all fields.

Death to Democracy and liberalism

Attached: Flag_of_Yugoslavia_(1946-1992).svg.png (2560x1280, 42.67K)

David duke 2024

The right wing doesn't believe in anything user. That's why leftists are so successful.

Nobody on here can even tell you what an American is.

Are all these posts today the product of the last month's frantic (yet assuredly simultaneously pathetic and despondent) ShareBlue meetings: 'rightwinger' and 'leftwinger' with deliberately confused posts meant to muddle ideological differences? You people never fail to disappoint.

Uhhh they do realize that is why the House of Representatives exist right?

it specifically says in the constitution and was debated by our founding fathers why the senate is not representative of the population per capita and the house of representatives is. Its because they serve two different purposes.

People who are unable to explain sufficiently what the structure of the US government is, what the individual branches are, and their specific functions in the society at large should literally be banned from voting.