DNA Tests

Have any of you fags taken a DNA test?

Were you as white as you thought?

Attached: 23andmelogomagentalime.jpg (1738x941, 111.76K)

I found out that I was 1% African.
It made me less racist certainly, as I see how we're all connected

nice try moshe

I’m a nigger

Attached: 4C43080F-E62E-4A2C-A59A-72EDFE44FFFD.jpg (828x120, 15.45K)

yes just hand over your dna

back to africa you go

I am 100% as white as I thought.

50% German
50% Russian

And 1000% smarter than pretty much every one else

uhhh user you are only 50% white

Italians are descendants of….

Literally who gives a fuck that isn't committing crimes? Do you think they're going to clone your dumb ass?

Where you go to school son, the fucking moon???

>50% Russian
>white

Attached: laughingzelda.jpg (226x218, 23.61K)

Test

23andme is associated with Google. Imagine PAYING kikes to have your DNA on file forever.

What could possibly go wrong with the most evil people in the world knowing 100% of your online behavior, your contacts, your GPS travel history, and your DNA?

Now your DNA is in a database waiting to be leaked or the owners will sell it on purpose, most likely the last.

Better than being fucking Irish that’s for damn sure

They gangstalk and kill your for your organs if they need a new part. It's like applying to be in a jewish organ catalog

Are you a fucking meathead who just leaves your information everywhere

do your homework

>feelings of such self-importance that you think they'll do anything with the DNA other than profit off research / pharmaceuticals
I thought you guys were racist? Isn't the most based racist action to expose how inferior the other races are through DNA research?

Pretty much all Celtic and Scandinavian which I was proud of, 1% German really passed me off.

>nothing to hide nothing to fear
>purity spiraling

Attached: 1508232378305.jpg (973x928, 317.67K)

don't be hard with yourself, lizard is 59% jewish

>Straya
>Nigger
wtf

You're at best 50% white

Attached: 1280px-Passing_of_the_Great_Race_-_Map_4.jpg (825x550, 190.19K)

Nah, the Irish carry the redhead gene and redheads are hot as fuck.

>Meme flag
>Just submit your DNA, goy
Fuck off

Attached: 1655826975556.webm (404x720, 2.89M)

Shalom fellow whites

Attached: DNA.png (475x426, 32.58K)

>don't expose your information
>but don't use a meme flag, tell us what country you're from
kek

We know where you are from, kike

Have you heard of 23 and me, AKA "How much jew are you"? Get this you send them some spit and 100 bucks and they send you back a report on your ethnic heritage. What I did was pay 60 bucks and copyright my genome. I thought it would be a good investment that paid a divined. Got the results back. Turns out I'm 100% Jewish! ©

Enjoy if someone deploys an ethnically targeted bioweapon to your kind. They will be totally possible to engineer. You may be helping the dudes building the foundation.

Well, I don't have any Jewish DNA, so even if your schizophrenic ravings were reality, in what world would I be a close DNA match for Jewish organ harvesting?

Wouldn't they be harvesting themselves?

No. I will not help them prosecute my descendants for whatever bullshit laws they come up with in the future.

I think it would be fun to do, but I wholly believe everything that belongs to you--including your own unique DNA--is yours to own and profit from as you please so I really don't want to give it to one of these companies even if they anonymize it.

Stop taking these you retards. They're selling your genetic data to third party researchers and making millions from it.

I'm apparently 0.1% pajeet

Attached: 23andme results.png (346x688, 56.12K)

came back something like 4% ashkenazi, 10% levantine, and majority portuguese.

though I suspect they couldn't separate sephardic jew from the iberian genes so likely I'm more semitic then they can nail down.