NASA is stealing quadrillions from taxpayers every year to push the Globe Earth Agenda

NASA is stealing quadrillions from taxpayers every year to push the Globe Earth Agenda

Attached: 64D657E7-B47B-42B2-8F5D-9(...).jpg (1120x640, 310.9K)

stop posting this shit you fucking nigger

Ohhhhhh mooooowuah moooooowuah

Who the fuck names this nonsense

>the shape of the earth is flat not a globe!
why OP needs to believe and share this is something beyond Asperger's

I don't know what they're doing but they ARE faking shit. I don't pretend to know the true nature of the world, space, the galaxy, all creation.
I just know they FUCKING LIE.

Attached: 1648837660132.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

They need to use words that foreign because they're migratory. It might not return, so no sense calling it Rock number 350222-a; because no one want to keep track of that shit.

Attached: if people claim we can see satellites in space then why can't we see any from space.jpg (960x960, 79.38K)

Attached: space shuttle bermuda triangle 2.jpg (360x563, 40.52K)

earth is a toroid

Attached: 1644691400394.png (1834x2126, 3.21M)

no

Attached: flat.jpg (1242x1222, 447.5K)

I think you skipped a few cultural renaissances friend.

Why though? What is the purpose of lying about the earth being round? It doesn’t seem worth the energy, money and time to keep such a big lie going with no real benefit.

to keep your mind away from God of course.

Attached: IMG_20220622_204902_019.jpg (720x720, 81.5K)

Attached: flat.png (1023x577, 494.82K)

And that’s a good thing

We stan funding NASA what the FUCK is a better use of taxpayer money. I’ll wait.

You know they figured out it was a globe in ancient Egyptian times right? Is the moon flat, and the other planes? Or just ours?

It is actually technically possible for a planet to have a toroidal shape. We haven't found one yet, and shpheroid is infinitelly more common, but a toroid is technically possible.

the planets are light or plasma in the firmament/"sky".

Attached: 1614100825254.jpg (287x395, 23.59K)

Attached: much flat earth mt everest.jpg (611x764, 132.61K)

You can see Mars through a telescope you absolute mong

Attached: Mars-with-white-polar-cap-shown.jpg (1000x666, 19.58K)

Oh, look, ANOTHER anti-Space thread telling White Men, the only people that give a fuck about space, to not care about Space and the Ultimate Aryan Dream of claiming the stars in our name.
NASA gets 20 something billion a year, which is a drop in the ocean of the literal 25 TRILLION spent funding Wall Street and Wars for Israel since 2008. NASA has been deliberately gutted by ZOG for 50 years. It's an entirely WHite project, and one major reason it's just a anti-White globohomo institution is because the ZOG system is INCAPABLE of achiving the glory of putting Men on the moon. The technology simply doesn't exist anymore, and out of spite, ZOG destroyed all the tech that made OUR moment possible. NASA had a massive budget in the 1960s, and it was led by literal bonafide Nazi Party members. It was NAZISM that put Mna on the Moon, and Space has always been the White Mans dream. ZOG scuttled NASA and our drema out of spite and jealousy, to deprive us of our optimism, to deprives us our way out, and because they could never do it themselves.
And now ZOG floods this board, and the wider internet with memes about Space being fake, and about NASA being fake, to furhter demoralize and desensitize us to our destiny.
If you want to go to Space, we need to be Nazis. It is very real, we did walk an Astral Body and we will once again. Walking the Moon was the greatest achievement of mankind, led by Nazis, because only Nazis could do it. ZOG fears our collective Aryan Dream, they fear us having dreams of ultimate glory. We are entitled to the Stars, they are ours to seize, as is this universe. It is all ours.
Now watch this glorious moralizing post get reply guy'd by a dozen zog shills and bots claiming Aryan Men did not walk the Moon, and that our dream is an impossible fiction. They squirm against such moral conviction, for they know my post is a shining beacon to all Aryan hearts. You will NEVER deny us our DESTINY!!!

>SPACE IS FAKE GOY, YOU NEVER WALKED THE MOON, JUST GIVE UP, STOP FIGHTING, STOP DREAMING
Fuck you. Free Palestine.

the earth is a disk shape and there is liquid above us. bye fags