What would be the political implications of people realizing we all inhabit god's mind?

Question: What would be the political implications of people realizing we all inhabit god's mind?

Personally, I think we'd treat each other much better. We would have elevated each other as one family in god's mind.

Attached: god_mind.jpg (1338x868, 266.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6ddZO1797NI
rumble.com/vr7n20-corporate-world-domination-and-alien-mind-control-part-1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bitch you rub some dust molecules together and it forms a conscious big whoop lets abort dust molecules

Attached: gods_mind2.jpg (1366x1087, 360.02K)

Look closely at the eye alone. It's literally identical to a black hole at the center of a galaxy

jfc the furries and weebs alone make me question God's mere existence

We don't but God does create similar patterns on similar levels of creation.
God is above all things. He observes all things, but those things do not compose him unless in the sense that my body composes "me" in that it is the thing I am most intimately aware of and control. God is inanimately aware of everything and controls everything. I guess it's more of a definitional issues of what you consider God's "body" to be. For me Jesus Christ is God's physical form.

>implying God isn't both a furry and a weeb.
Why wouldn't he be?

youtu.be/6ddZO1797NI

Its a big simulation and no one know why or how.

Attached: ClumsyBlissfulFlyingsquirrel-max-1mb.gif (340x255, 781.01K)

Non ethnic Hinduisim

god has hierarchy and order. to diminish that as one family in god's mind is short sighted.

Attached: 58a7fe2f345e3b14eb004075_1080.jpg (200x113, 6.32K)

The gods at play.

wow if you look closely you see they actually look nothing alike

What if God was one of us?
Just a shitposter like one of us?

God is probably using our energy to fuel his quantum carborator

What do you think they would do if they knew the same thing is happening inside of us too? And that it is happening up and down, in both directions, infinitely?

um, we're gonna have to fight over whose god is the real god first. to the death. no cap.

rumble.com/vr7n20-corporate-world-domination-and-alien-mind-control-part-1.html

There have been phenomenonal crossover breakthroughs in theoretical physics and human anatomy the last few years which have been quietly published due to their alarming truths.

Fact #1, OP is correct. Human consciousness is no longer associated with the brain, or any part of the physical world. In fact, "human" consciousness is no longer even a concept - all consciousness is connected to one unknown meta physical source.

Fact #2 - Einstein's theory of relativity when applied to the observable universe implies that consciousness MUST have existed when the "Big Bang" or equivalent materialized.

TL;DR - There is only one consciousness and it predates our entire existence. Explain that without incidentally confirming simulation theory. You can not.

short sighted

The Self is the only true God

It’s like, just how i interpret my reality man.

cringe

But the question is then "In whose mind does God reside?"
If it's infinite it's just mindception right?