It could have been much worse

It could have been much worse, if I was not vaccinated
glub
glub
glub

Attached: olympic jabbie.jpg (269x264, 17.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pU6lvPp2n4s?t=58
dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-10945501/Dramatic-video-shows-unconscious-synchronised-swimmer-Anita-Alvarez-dragged-pool.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/pU6lvPp2n4s?t=58

dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-10945501/Dramatic-video-shows-unconscious-synchronised-swimmer-Anita-Alvarez-dragged-pool.html

Attached: 1656032039612.jpg (962x641, 136.81K)

I thought she wasn't vaxxed, that's a sad way to kill your own career and aspirations.

where is the webm of her fainting?

Definitely not the vaccine. completely natural.

Attached: 1656010379143.png (1500x966, 417.24K)

You know whats bugging me about these SADS deaths.

They are striking people exerting themselves beyond normal limits generally.

So what if, and this is just an outside idea, the spike protein of the virus was basically designed to kill soldiers primarily....eliminate anyone that could basically fight back by causing them to suddenly have an ischemic event.

That sounds like a very China thing to do.

That was my theory 2 years ago.

Now reform the idea to be really chinese. The vaxx is designed to disable everyone else so they can win every gold in the next olympics and they'll use that to style on the entire planet.

The military is experiencing massive problems from the vax, statistics show everything from heart problems to mental issues are on the rise.
You'd think the military complex would raise the alarm and put a stop to it asap.

>I thought she wasn't vaxxed, that's a sad way to kill your own career and aspirations.
Small price to pay in exchange for possibly having milder symptoms for a cold. If you don't get the jab you might be sick for 2 or 3 days with Covid. If you get the jab you are just sick 2 or 3 days with Covid.

I don't anyone can put a stop to this

I'm amazed it took Any Forums this long to figure this out.

Ever hear of a thing called foxdie?

Attached: Screenshot_20220623-225607_Chrome.jpg (2220x1080, 283.23K)

So why aren't people in the actual military dying then?

>for protecting the community and beyond
Too bad it can't protect yourself.

no refunds

Thats has been already debunked, antivaxfatmeritard

Probably bacause the miliatary is all chair force now with drill sargeants being required to use your preffered pronouns to politely ask you to PLEASE follow orders maggot

Dunno if they are or aren't.
They haven't released any casualty data in 2 years.

NeVeRvAxXeD

Attached: 1655983797812~2.png (2034x1812, 3.49M)

Who was underwater taking all these pictures of a drowning chick?

Attached: af2.png (741x568, 29.42K)

me

Attached: 1640875572262.gif (300x243, 255.13K)

nah brah, my sister did that synchronized swimming shit for years, you gotta hold your breath for so long while flippin and water dancing. She said that people passing out was kind of common. Dumb ass "sport"

Thanks, I'm not going to sleep well tonight.

MARCO

Attached: jesu.jpg (114x277, 4.61K)

This was mentioned long ago on here don’t be naive

>Anita blowjob

China isn't powerful enough to pull this off. Only a small rootless international clique controlling all the propaganda and who have spent 100 years infiltrating all levels of government to serve the interests of their tribe. Only a group such as this could do it.

um....a lot of the "action" takes place underwater - the cameras are for the audience and judges to see the artistry.