Today all of the yellow states became blue

Based Uncle Thomas.

Attached: right to carry.gif (640x482, 139.63K)

arn't they all red? because he made point that government can't issue speech pamphlet.

>NOOOO THE RIGHT IS LOSING!!!!!
>TRUMP LOST 2020 ELECTION!!!
>BIDEN IS A GREAT PRESIDENT!
>MY CIVIL RIGHTS BEING STOLEN!
>END THE SCOTUS!!!

>383634621
>today i made 50 disingenious panic posts on the chins. SO many use

Clarance...you came back for us...

Sorry sweaty, the court’s decisions are basically irrelevant. By definition, they’re unenforceable.

Shall-Issue is okay because it becomes the Government's burden of proof to figure out why you can't have the carry permit. While May issue was an infringement because it was the opposite, holding rights hostage from the person applying and making it their burden to prove why they should have them.

Shitlibs will still abuse it. Should all be green.

All that results in is free money from a civil rights lawsuit if your county officials are dumb enough to try and roadblock in a shall-issue state

>"Marbury vs Madison isn't real"
>"We'll just LARP the segregationist movement and refuse to follow SCOTUS rulings"
Seethe

Attached: 4lpf8a.jpg (390x216, 40.46K)

I don't know why I'm surprised they're going with nullification but it's a sight to behold. Maybe because they can hardly catch their breath reacting to the attacks on our democracy kabuki theater.

Im surprised SCOTUS isn't radicalizing based on the treatment they are getting from progressives.
I see signs where I live about "forced motherhood is enslavement" and "abortion without apology." Who the fuck supports such obviously evil idea? Mothers are BAD? Killing babies is GOOD? What the fuck is wrong with these psychopaths, the programming has gone out of control.

I just hope they have enough cope to put on an encore tomorrow when Roe falls.

[x] Doubt

Los Angeles is shitting itself. LAPD can't make up bullshit reasons to deny everyone concealed carry.

Police should use this chance to let normal citizens clean up the streets and just say "Well the SCOTUS said they can have guns, nothing we can do about it!"

Oh no I hope they don't just deputize us all haha that would be so much work.

Police are controlled by politicians. Do you really think leftie politicians are going to let the police do that?

Patrol officers just have to do nothing.

>just don't do your job, bro!

Well, ok then. Time to trade in the ARs I guess.

Attached: UZI_Submachine_Gun_(7414624230).jpg (1200x488, 49.83K)