Most zoomer females are fat and disgusting pigs. It’s like 70% in America and between 50-70% in Can, aus...

Most zoomer females are fat and disgusting pigs. It’s like 70% in America and between 50-70% in Can, aus, nz and every European country. The fuck is going on here?

Attached: 23743580-7C5D-4825-A4F3-0BDFABAEC7DE.jpg (736x981, 114.54K)

still would

Attached: FB0F5F60-4A81-44DB-8AAA-E1F8D9AB9A63.jpg (600x582, 122.33K)

The term is slampig

Built for BBC

I like that everyone is fat because it means that simply by getting in shape you're automatically ahead of 2/3 of people

built for bbc

If only they knew their place and worth, I'd be okay with porking them
But nowadays you have to show yourself in public and actually entertain them with some chit chat if you want to ram in their flabs
Hard times we live in chaps

don't care if she's fat if she has a cute face would still smash from behind til my falls off

Most zoomer women are fat pigs. Zoomer dudes are jacked giants.

It's horrible. I see so many fat kids. All they know is being a fat fuck

I don’t know I’m 34 and notice that lots of zoomers are in phenomenal shape.

When I was a young lad no women worked out and the only ones who were fit were either blessed naturally or played sports. A hot girl was someone who had a cute face and was skinny or maybe had big tits.

These days a plain faced girl can hit the gym and be very fit and have a nice ass. Maybe the only good thing about modern times.

Yeah I refuse to be seen in public with these uppity pigs. Used to be able to call them over late at night but now they want drinks and dinner. I’ll be damned.

Depends where you’re at. AZ has a ton of hotties like that. Here in the south(only here temporarily thank god) fucking land whales as far as the eye can see.

i'll check that based take

Dude fuck off with your gay anecdotes you sickle celled homo. Look at the fucking stats, zoomies are going to be the fattest generation.

>between 50-70% in Can, aus, nz and every European country.
Stop lying.

This is true. I do unspeakable things on omegle
t. old but in shape

its the fucking food. Its bbq or frijoles everywhere. I'd actually commit a minecraft for a good italian place, shit even chinese

I can see that.

Where I live a high proportion of people are in good shape. I don’t see many hambeasts here, definitely see more fit girls than fatties.

This is true. I was dating an 18 year old for several months but after she turned 19 she gained 40 pounds. She was so cute bros it fucking sucks. Body positivity is kike indoctrination. We need to bring back bullying

I’ll beat the ever lasting shit out of you motherfucker piece of shit cretin

More young people lift and exercise at the gym now than 20 years ago. It’s the truth. Maybe there are more fatties but there are also more fit women too. In the past maybe it was more of a normal distribution and now it is bimodal. Either way a woman can work hard enough and make up for her deficiencies, it’s pretty based.

>Implying you would go balls deep in that latina slampig