Kyle Rittenhouse is selling a turkey game

nypost.com/2022/06/23/kyle-rittenhouse-video-game-has-players-shoot-fake-news-turkeys/

Attached: turkeys.png (925x520, 531.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rittenhousegame.com/
rumble.com/vq1l4w-the-color-of-joy.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Floyd_protests
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CUCΚΗUNT

I’m gonna make a ghostbusters type game; but you play as kyle and you capture the ghosts of BLM riots

Final level is the Courthouse; the two bosses are Rosenbaum and the Skater boy

Bizarre

rittenhousegame.com/

He's allegedly using the proceeds to sue nose-owned media, so I will gladly pay $9.99 to Mr. Rittenhouse, who killed two pedophiles and severely injured a 3rd.

Nice, is it on GOG?

are niggers allowed to play?

rumble.com/vq1l4w-the-color-of-joy.html

clownworld continues at breakneck speed

Based bump

looks like a shitty game, Kyle is just grifting like DeSantis now.

i have no idea what realfake means or if he means anything but i love his videos
keep it up, newspaper man

my jaw is on the floor no way this is real

The game is a Turkey of a game, he could have made a game where he kills pedophiles, like the time he did it in real life, but no. Lame..

Kek, based

What style? 2d? Fps?

FPBP

There is a game on Steam called Acquitted that is based off Kyle. You unironically shoot zombie antifa and troons before your next court case.

Pic related

Attached: ss_f02046d61cebf49eb23b3c2b05605b40ef0e75ab.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 700.87K)

is Kyle getting profits from it?

Why are right wing autists obsessed with violence?

You're asking the wrong question. That's an answer, not a question. The real question is why are leftoids obsessed with being pedos?

>Why are right wing autists obsessed with violence?

Antifa is right-wing? Those that protested and rioted about the death of George Floyd are right-wing? $2,500,000,000 in damages
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Floyd_protests