Did vaush just BTFO all of 4chans 13/50 arguments?

youtube.com/watch?v=psf_rK8DIcs&feature=youtu.be

>Explains how people like you aren't interested in solving black issues
>Explains how black crimerates have risen since blacks started to move to poor inner city areas after the Irish and the Italians moved out and that crimerates for blacks were previously low in comparison
>Explains how socioeconomic factors have lead black people to commit more crimes.
>Explains how blacks have been systematically discriminated against
>Explains how US policies both now and in the past have kept blacks down and how joining criminal gangs is sometimes the only way for blacks to prosper in densely populated poor inner city areas
>Explains how sometimes US policies have been constructed to deliberately to hurt black people even after civil rights
>Explains why the fact that blacks commit more crimes isn't sufficient evidence to suggest that it's all genetic
>Everything said in the Video is backed up by extensive research
>Gives concrete solutions on how to fix these issues

Where is YOUR evidence to back up your ridiculus claims about black crime statistics? By all means, watch the whole video, i promise you that you can't debunk it.

>inb4 i get told to shut the fuck up by someone who hasn't watched the video and is triggered by these FACTS
>inb4 someone says oppressing blacks is good
>inb4 someone says bring back slavery
>inb4 someone uses anecdotal evidece
>inb4 someone links black crime statistics withput context and without an analisys of WHY blacks commit more crimes
>inb4 someone calls me a cuck
>inb4 someone says flag checks out
>inb4 "muh slide thread"
>inb4 "sage" because Any Forumstard is triggered by a different opinion

keep the dicussion on topic and don't do anything that is mentioned above in the inb4 section. You should be open minded and watch the video instead and discuss it WITH SOURCES.
i'm open to having my mind changed. but only with reliable sources that explain why the numbers are look like they do.

Attached: vaush.jpg (250x250, 5.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Did vaush just BTFO all of 4chans 13/50 arguments/
youtube.com/watch?v=vL6iMugkxnU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ena7-7sd0uY
youtu.be/obh83qT8qwY
youtube.com/watch?v=oKL-GeY1hOw
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ9vB_jNQTk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wasted quints on some dumb bullshit.

13/52, Vause is a pedo apologist and dates a fucking troll.

fuck off, bot

sage

Checked, but wasted

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Did vaush just BTFO all of 4chans 13/50 arguments/

Attached: 1592097305178.gif (268x350, 1.69M)

==hwabag==

Attached: cob.gif (680x991, 170.57K)

wasted on a scriptfag

>Explains how people like you aren't interested in solving black issues
He's absolutely right, I have no interest in that whatsoever

checked

Attached: aocbooba.jpg (2000x1333, 281.84K)

>Did vaush just BTFO all of 4chans 13/50 arguments?
No he didn't, because he's not in a majority black neighborhood.
>research
agitprop by left-wing think tanks and NGOs doesn't count

He has yet to debunk a single claim made by honest and truthful people, a.k.a. the 'far-right.'

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Did vaush just BTFO all of 4chans 13/50 arguments/
lmfao some vaush fan wasted money to get Any Forums+ just so he could spam this shit.

tldr plus ultra dont care LOL

protip: 13/50 is a statistical fact. its not an argument. statistics are not opinions bro, they're based off objective real world data.

>Where is YOUR evidence to back up your ridiculus claims about black crime statistics?
Fbi.gov

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Did vaush just BTFO all of 4chans 13/50 arguments/

Attached: 4chan.png (1400x1630, 1.13M)

remember everyone, any threads linking to vaush videos are actually considered advertising here and are reportable as such.

>Did vaush
no
also wasted digits

Anyone thats a windbag like this fat dirty faggot is usually a retard and coping by talking alot. Its clear to anyone with a set of nuts and a brain that niggers are evil subhumans. No i will not discuss it. No there is no peaceful solution. No i dont give a fuck what you think. Cope faggot

>Vaush

youtube.com/watch?v=vL6iMugkxnU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ena7-7sd0uY
youtu.be/obh83qT8qwY
youtube.com/watch?v=oKL-GeY1hOw
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ9vB_jNQTk

Attached: 8bf.png (600x654, 346.34K)

Attached: 1656036090068.gif (250x250, 1.69M)

Fact: 13/50

Opinion: 240 minutes of wheezing monologue and a 4,000 word post

Shut the fuck up lib

how many times do you have to be told?

Nobody gives a shit about this literal who, and mining this place for views is barrel bottom tier pathetic

I have a couple Ideas

Attached: 1650303935824.gif (640x602, 1.94M)

>some vaush fan wasted money to get Any Forums+ just so he could spam this shit.
bro its not a fan its some botfarmed spammer service vaush/destiny/etc literally pay to spam adversarial threads about them across 'right wing' social media to stir up hateclicks. ragebait spambot.

>IS THAT AN..... AUSTRALIAN????? LMFAO LOLOLOLOL JUST LIKE MY 4KEK/INT/ MEMES!!!!!! BRO U AUSSIE CROC LMFAO???? STEPHEN IRWIN COOL!!!! PLUS OLDFAG 4KEK CULTURE EVEN THO I STARTED POSTING IN 2018 EVEN THO IT STILL COOL AND THEY HAVE LIKE........... UH WTF???? SPIDER???? LMFAO HOLY FUCK AUSTRALIANS ARE SO COOL BECAUES THEY HAVE SPIDER AND..... CROCODILE!!! WILDLIFE!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE SO BADASS EVEN THOUGH MOST SUBSAHARAN AFRICAN COUNTRIES HAVE GHETTOS WHERE THE PEOPLE LIVE NEXT TO LIONS BUT NOOOO AUSTRALIA COOLER BECAUSE TV SHOW AND 4KEK SAY SO. BROOO DID U SEE BUSHWORLD ADVENTURES??? ITS LIKE RICK N MORTY BUT LE AUSTRALIAN TAKE ON THE EPIC SHOW. THEY SAY CUNT AHAHAHH CUNT HAHAHAHHAHAHAH CUNT CUNT CUNT AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA CUNT CUNT I LOVE AUSTRALIANS SOOOOO DAAAAMN MUUUUUCH LMFAO THE SWEAR WORDS THEY USE ARE SO FUNNNY FLFALLFAAFAHAAHAHHAHHAHAH I LOVE FUCKING AUSTRALIA EVEN THOUGH 90% OF THEIR POPULATION ISNT ANY DIFFERENT FROM ANY EUROKEK 19 YEAR OLD GAY ZOOMER BITCH AND NEW ZEALANDERS ARE ACTUALLY COOLER BUT NOO AUSTRALIA IS THE COOLEST NO CAP FOR REAL LMFAOOOOOO IM GONNA MAKE ANOTHER AUSTRALIAN THREAD ON 4CRASHANDDIDE AND IM GONNA USE LE EPIC AUSTRALIAN MAN MEME GUY HE HAVE LE HAT AND LE SKIN LE OUTBACK IS SOOO COOL EVEN THOUGH THEY ONLY HAVE ONE POPULAR SPOT (LITERALLY 1 BIG ROCK) IN THE BIGGEST WASTELAND ON THE WORLD. BUT LMFAOOOO THEY SO COOL DOE IM GONNA PRETEND ALL AUSTRALIANKEKS LIVE IN THE OUTBACK AND HAVE TO DEAL WITH.... GET THIS...... EPIC MONSTER SPIDERS!!!! EVERY FUCKING DAY!!!!! BECAUSE AUSTRALIA COOL!!!!! BRUUUUH AND DID I TELL U ABOUT DA QUIRKY YOUTUBERS THEY HAVE???? CUNT CUNT CUNT AHAHAHAH CUNT CUNT HAHAHAHHAHAHA TWAT MATE AHHAHAH MATE MY CUNT TWAT AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA I FUCKING LOVE AUSTRALIA

Attached: 1652610975941.png (867x719, 292.33K)

Pedo pedestal get bot.

advertise somewhere else faggot

shut the fuck up and kill yourself, groomer

>when niggers were surrounded by whites and not left to their own devices they didn't commit as much crime

truly enlightening

Now that faggot could search about the black crime rates in other countries, and the result is always the same as in America.

Not my problem, I just want to live in NYC, I want to leave this shithole of a country.

Attached: 1625975894932.jpg (534x401, 35.5K)

>>Explains how people like you aren't interested in solving black issues
I am, but only because the affect me. It's not out of the goodness of my heart. If they lived in their own society separate from mine I wouldn't care.
>Explains how black crimerates have risen since blacks started to move to poor inner city areas after the Irish and the Italians moved out and that crimerates for blacks were previously low in comparison
So what?
>Explains how socioeconomic factors have lead black people to commit more crimes.
So what?
>Explains how blacks have been systematically discriminated against
They're not anymore. Also, so what?
>Explains how US policies both now and in the past have kept blacks down and how joining criminal gangs is sometimes the only way for blacks to prosper in densely populated poor inner city areas
They're not kept down anymore. Also, so what?
>Explains how sometimes US policies have been constructed to deliberately to hurt black people even after civil rights
Not anymore. Also, so what?
>Explains why the fact that blacks commit more crimes isn't sufficient evidence to suggest that it's all genetic
So what?
"Throwing another trillion dollars at black people" isn't a concrete solution

Another fat retard having retarded opinion. Next!

But not inb4 NIGGER

em'

Call on meeeeeeee

Vaush is one of the biggest cope artists I've ever seen. The one with the women talking about rape is top level hilarity.

tldl
op is a faggot

What a horrible waste of digits.
Wont even read a single word of this thread, just here for the saging

Attached: 1604122001921.png (654x619, 852.91K)

TLDR, so how did he disprove 1350?

Attached: DD86BC2E-7FCE-4E20-AD8B-ABF356400F6E.jpg (680x537, 102.87K)

Psst you fucking retard, go look into vitamin D and skin colour and EVERYTHING will make sense
Your welcome
Oh and the discrimination currently comes from the democrats but this guy is far too much of a democrat cock sucker to say that.

That's a fallacy because he is not interested in solving black issues either, just ignoring them or covering them up. Leftists can only censor, not solve.
Again, blaming everything except their culture.
See above.
See above.
See above.
See above.
See above.
This is a strawman, the argument is not that "its genetic", but that the culture rewards this behavior, and in some instances punishes ignoring it or attempting to prevent it.
Research does not have any effect on the argument that relates to culture at all.
You did not list these so called solutions.

You do not seem to understand the argument, so allow me to explain. The argument is that the negative side of their culture, which every culture DOES HAVE, seems to play a much more promenint role or factor in their culture then it should. This is because jews have glorified these negative aspects, tried to make them seem good or positive, and even have tried to make their identity entirely defined by them. This is bad, and it is terrible. Black people are victims of their own culture because of this leverage. As for actual solutions:
Step 1: No longer label people under the labels the jews have defined for them. Instead, call white people white, and jews rats.
Step 2: No longer allow the jews to exploit them. Enough. Have the community come together, and form their own organizations to promote their own only: (instead of letting them sell their soul to a jew to become a rapper, let them make an organization that promotes them as rappers, make an organization in hollywood founded by black people to promote only black stars, etc) NO LONGER allow a jew to be their bosses in any organization. Ever.

/thread

>crimerates for blacks were previously low
>socioeconomic factors have lead black people to commit more crimes.
but they were more poor prior to 1960 when they weren't committing as much crime. They got more wealth but social services destroyed the family unit. Left wing politics are the cause of this.

he didnt