It's over bros

This man decided to be a trans woman within the last year and now this mainstream makeup brand is giving him a platform to be seen by millions (many are teens/kids) and because he "chose them" as the brand he would wear to his first pride parade as a trans woman they are "sponsoring him".
Be trans goy you might get sponsored!

source
>instagram.com/reel/CfKAcYSFNY0

Attached: aman.png (720x1280, 615.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbs8.com/article/news/investigations/timeline-emerges-death-san-diego-mother-found-tijuana/509-1522335c-692e-4efc-9012-692393beefe7
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jhHIOLgGR5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You really can't stop thinking about us, huh?

Attached: Rentfreelol.png (1000x772, 534.2K)

Not only does he look mentally ill he is mentally ill. This guy will never pass
And That's it. All you have to do when you encounter these types of Lost tragic trannies is ignore them. Normies are waking up mach 3+

A sponsored post to an account I don't follow popped up while scrolling reels and it happened to be this man in a dress. Seeing him actually made feel repulsed

How's your axe wound sir

Yeah.

Attached: 1626939792644.png (332x420, 140.9K)

Post it.

Wow. She is stunning and brave.

You want to see my new pussy, you fucking pervert?

Why do white people take things to the extreme level? We have always had trannes, but we never devoted 90% of our life promoting trannism and stuff, now white people got a hold of it and turned it into another pro democracy values.

Moostache

It’s vestigial German religious obsession + Jewish autistic, oversexualized self-rationalization

Christcuckery

Christianity have a tendency to create moral dialectics where by being so black and white and by demonising certain things at all costs across this consistent black vs white dichotomy it ends up sort of empowering the the things it opposes to come back with a vengeance.

He’s the perfect troon brand ambassador. I hope his videos are seen by millions. God bless him for not shaving and tripling down on the little girl fetish. Let the whole world see and understand.

Fuck, this tranny looks almost like....
>>cbs8.com/article/news/investigations/timeline-emerges-death-san-diego-mother-found-tijuana/509-1522335c-692e-4efc-9012-692393beefe7

Tank top and facial peel?

Attached: b1f7fc5c-e3b8-4a85-84bf-cd335b6c71a6_1140x641.jpg (1140x641, 103.18K)

You are a little more than that if I slap that you have to like nonwhites in my opinion and you are a great woman.

Train wrecks are difficult to look away from. Maybe if you put on your sex's clothes, cut off the long hair, grew out your facial hair and stopped wearing Easter marshmallow color stockings, you'd see us "thinking about you" a lot less. But you like the attention, don't you, you broken faggot? It's the whole reason you transitioned. So don't stop, now..... if you wanted people to think of you less you'd detransition and SHUT THE FUCK UP

Meanwhile his sister is suffering in Ukraine! What a selfish slut!

Attached: aryan_fag.png (957x1196, 1.38M)

>You really can't stop thinking about us, huh?

Attached: 1633005876635.jpg (768x1024, 90.08K)

So get teens/kids to laugh at them. Laughter is the best medicine against a tranny.

Attached: dysphoria.jpg (960x679, 84.48K)

it might actually be funny if it was meant to be funny, but now it's just hilarious.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jhHIOLgGR5c

What do you mean by "new"?
You buy a cat?
You can't talk about your sex, you must be 18 to post, so that "pussy" wouldn't be new anymore.

Do these faggots ever realize that how absolutely hilarious they look?

Attached: 1625821816566.jpg (500x455, 60.34K)

Why does he have facial hair

I am not going to rest to ever last one of you are dead. You reject your humanity and prey on weak people and children. You are nothing more than demons in human flesh.

maybe the reason the kikes are pushing for so much tranny bullshit is because they know the vaccines are fucking with women's ovaries and men's balls and so there will be less women being born while more men will be around. They're trying to get us used to seeing other men as females while they keep the high end love dolls for themselves?

Love my trand women.

Attached: 875a9f81b726151903d4a8671ec9d098 (1).webm (576x1024, 1.38M)

Probably because you refuse to leave their children alone. Maybe that has a lot to do with it?

what did he trie to achieve with this skin color on his face?