It’s over. The 2020 election has been rejected

Attached: 1599524153191.jpg (1220x372, 104.88K)

>two more years

Attached: tw.jpg (1035x1035, 196.42K)

LMFAO. Please for fucks sake shut the fuck up. I'm so sick of rightwing pieces of shit trying to steal democracy from me

2 more years to stop the spread of COVID-19

So you think the election was rigged against Trump, right? Well, it's not like the Democrats are going to unrig it, meaning they'll be in power forever.

There's literally nothing you can do about this: it's like if I came to your house and beat the shit out of you and the police refused to prosecute me and local politicians say I did the right thing.

Deal with it nerds.

Finally some good news, sounds like this whole election fraud thing is starting to wind down.

Trust the plan

Then just wait until we officially ban democracy and implement Christian theocracy.

Attached: slay_dragon.jpg (546x640, 146.63K)

What happens now? Are they going to vote again?
Can some American user explain what happens if a counties vote was fraudulent.

I remember back in 2021 there was this fraud in one state vitigates everything meme pushed by qtards. Is this actually real? Are we in for a big happening?

Conservatives have got to be the easiest people to fool that ever lived. At least when libtards get tricked there is a gigantic global media apparatus lying to them. Conservatives get rused by the lamest low-effort bullshit there is.

If true, what does that even mean. It's like a 4 year hearbreak of nothing happening and endless pedophile globohomo wins.

>Can some American user explain what happens if a counties vote was fraudulent.
Absolutely nothing. These resolutions do not mean anything was fraudulent and they do nothing whatsoever. It's the same as if they passed a resolution honoring a firefighter for saving somebody.

There is no precedent for the times we live in Hanz. Just buckle in and enjoy the ride.

Don't make stupid fucking comparisons like that again

Dude, seriously. Stop being such a fucking faggot.
You're incapable of effecting anyone here with your low IQ bullshit when you can't even self reflect long enough to see the many glaring holes in your shill game.
You fucking suck at this, bitch.
Go play in traffic.

You rigged the election.
You got caught.
MANY raging American Patriots are patiently waiting for the call.
The thirst for traitor blood is on the tip of everyone's tongue, and if you can't see it and accept it by now, and begin taking actions to grovel for forgiveness, then you're going to bring upon your own head things you can not even imagine.
You're in danger.
End of story.

We are coming...

I can't wait till they destroy the false illusion of democracy forever.

Attached: democracy is a sham.jpg (1124x1238, 349.43K)

2020 was unequivocally stolen from President Donald J Trump
What ideas do you have, open to suggestions

Cope harder, it's over. None of us need to wear masks here in Chadifornia

Attached: 1654961423397.jpg (576x432, 164.33K)

The courts refused to hear any arguments "before the vote was certified". Once the vote was certified, the courts refused to hear any arguments. Hence, the left says "the courts said there's zero evidence".

In America where there is an actual justice system, the perpetrators if this fraud would be arrested, Biden would be removed and arrested for treason and sedition, trump would be reinstalled and given 2 more full terms since one was stolen and the other was obstructed with illegal investigations. But in this world I don't think shit will happen. Guess we will have to see, Florida just decertified the election due to fraud as well. Maybe some sort of meeting of states and secession? That might be cool.

My suggestion is you accept the new normal instead of clinging on to the past. Either that or emigrate.

What is "democracy"? You want to tell me with a straight face that Biden miraculously stormed through the Dem primaries after getting blown out in Iowa and New Hampshire? Dude finished 4th and 5th in those states. Then suddenly he runs the table. A senile old man who didn't even campaign. Spare me the talk of MUH DEMOCRACY you fucking hack.

Retrospective invalidations are not a thing. Elections are like baking a cake, you can't unbake it. The people making these rulings know that, they're just taking advantage of morons to drum up donations or get re-elected.

What does not exist, never existed and cannot ever exist, cannot be stolen from you. Democracy is a spook and de-facto leads to rule by Larry Fink. Adolf Hitler explained the dynamics at play behind this in his speech at the Rheinmetall-Borsig plant on 10. December 1940.

welcome back to the way life has been for the rest of the world since 2 months into the scamdemic. congrats I guess though.

>Florida just decertified the election
This isn't a real thing and you are a retard for believing it is.

Land of the free, lmao. He should be in prison.

Attached: 1650978269277.jpg (670x833, 45.58K)

Violence.

LET'S GO

Attached: 1ccccdf0-1a56-4f0c-a4fa-168fb4025efc.png (1125x1600, 1021.58K)

Thanks for letting millions of your neighbors die off. We'll make sure to take good care of their homes when we move in ;^)

Attached: 1635455786628.png (809x809, 599.14K)

>chadifornia
people who say cope are projecting hard

Except now with the Jan 6th committee testimony from dozens of very high ranking GOP we know Trumps team never has any evidence at all. To the point top GOP election officials kept directly asking for names etc and getting nothing.
That explains Sidney's defense about her fraud claims is of no reasonable person would conclude that [her] statements were truly statements of fact. Basically everything about Trump's claims of fraud was lies to scam money for a defense fund that never existed and funneled all the money into his own PAC.
Ya got scammed by Trump.

Attached: 1592019048228.jpg (680x568, 89.25K)

that is not what would happen. there is a political procedure that could happen. Let's say somehow enough states decertify the results it would create enough upheaval in Congress. the ONLY recourse would be for Biden to be impeached, convicted and removed or Biden resigns or the 25th ammendment. Then Harris would become president. Then she would have to be impeached, convicted and removed or she could resign. Then Nancy Pelosi would become President and the removal process repeats until people are satisfied with the person sitting in for POTUS.

This would never happen though. The likelihood of a civil war happening is more realistic than the scenario laid out. The country would most definitely fall into international chaos and the USA adversaries would pounce like never before. Shit would be wild.

There is no way for Trump to be installed and given the POTUS seat. There is no constitutional procedure for that.

>What happens now?
absolutely nothing

Attached: twitthread.jpg (600x600, 64.33K)