Powerful words

Powerful words...

Attached: iq8lxtzk6e791.jpg (820x725, 73.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U51A_4bVg5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>as I understand the Supreme Court
I see the problem here

Attached: 1655403925791.jpg (2048x1374, 142.46K)

Why do people get so upset at the idea you have to provide ID that proves you are who you say you are, and that you actually live where you live when voting?

Half brainwashed idiots, half malicious cunts who use it to cheat.

>Why do people get so upset at the idea you have to provide ID that proves you are who you say you are, and that you actually live where you live when voting?

Because they’ve never been involved in a local referendum where a single homeless “voter” stopped a water treatment plant from being built.

Because globohomo needs to fake elections to turn US citizens into chattle slaves in a one world feudal system where we will live at their pleasure and be slain as they see fit to sexually gratify themselves with their need for religious sadism.

I was just going to say, why is it so hard for blacks to obtain identification? Dems make it seem like they all live out in the bayous

Miranda rights don't matter nothing has changed never tell a cop anything just small talk.

Never heard of Keith Boykin. Is he even a real person?

Play in traffic

Leftists are racist against their voter plantations

Attached: racist.png (987x597, 27.54K)

>Keep you safe from
Discarded.

Keith Boykin is a pedophille

Where was this idiot for Obama and the NDAA, which gave the federal government the right to make you disappear if they suspectd you of being a terrorist?

Probably not

the goverment is not required bylaw to protect citizens

>as i understand
nope. try again

Cause they can't commit fraud that way, why do you think?

All I see is a buck that needs to be broken.

youtube.com/watch?v=U51A_4bVg5A

Attached: 138.png (736x960, 250.48K)

Yeah in a country where one party clearly fraudulently won an election then uses democracy to crush any and all opposition while forcing Europe to impoverish itself so the kids of their elites can save their investments in Ukraine the biggest problem is not being able to kill your child

the citizens are by law required to protect themselves.

Tomorrow should be interesting

Attached: E0BDB518-FC85-40FA-9EEB-A17864F7A22F.jpg (696x566, 49.48K)

Wait until he realizes that only guns can protect you from guns

Attached: 1655103402526.jpg (800x450, 222.37K)