Why do conservatives pretend transgenderism is some new concept and not something that’s been around for hundreds of...

Why do conservatives pretend transgenderism is some new concept and not something that’s been around for hundreds of years in multiple cultures

Attached: 1656039190797.jpg (1080x1179, 221.58K)

>mentally ill people have always existed
Le epic hot take

It only exists in non-Abrahamic countries. Hinduism, Confucianism, Taoism, Buddhism, etc. all allow for pre marital sex, homosexual relations, and Transgenderism

I have a feeling you wouldn't want to import the rest of the sexual mores of the pre-colonial Phillipines

500 years ago in the Philippines they were cutting their dicks off and taking HRT?

You are free to move to one of those primitive "cultures"

OK Groomer. There's always been a freak Show. Not quite like this. It's hysterical watching you people get in your own way. No other animal in the animal kingdom has complicated things for themselves like the transtoenail community. If you come to the conclusion in the tiny space between your two ears you're in the wrong body. You are mentally ill. If I told you I didn't like my hands or my feet and I wanted to cut them off for something else or for nothing at all, wouldnt youthink I was fucking crazy. Blurring the lines between masculine and feminine emulating female pantomimes does not make somebody a woman nor does ladies clothing or lingerie. Nor does Rouge and lipstick. The term is gender dysphoria and its categorized in DSM-5. That is all.

Chuds are low iq.

Maybe not in the phillipines but they were in china.

Always remember and never forget the first four letters of the word culture is cult. The end

we know its always existed. just look at places like Sodom. but just because its been around doesn't make it natural or right

>there have always been mentally ill people, so we should now celebrate them, agree with their delusions and allow them to indoctrinate children
interesting thesis

>infertility or impotence
So they were eunuchs? Fascinating. Never seen this anywhere else in history

And it goes away every time their is a mass exodus of jews. Maybe we should repeat history this time without mercy.

>hundreds of years
>not new

kys faggot

> Dude dude gay men in the past were forced to transition and not allowed to be gay! Wasn't the past awesome!!!

zzzzz

Attached: 1637599648877.jpg (720x900, 72.81K)

I remember a day when the David Reimer experiment was seen as cruel and inhumane. Nowadays, trying to raise your kid as the wrong sex is "brave"

>Trannies and homosexuals allowed to exist as second class citizens
Okay

Wait are you saying Jews made us not gay?

It's found in abrahamic religions too. Islam especially.
>The khawal was a traditional native Egyptian male dancer cross-dressed in feminine attire and was popular up until the late eighteenth and early nineteenth centuries
>Bacha Bazi; "boy play"
>Iranian mandatory transitioning for suspected homosexuals

>Philippines
You mean that place pedophiles go to?

>effeminate men existed
So profound

how are the philippines looking now, moron?

The mentally ill have always existed

Attached: 0A41ACD0-0280-4E2B-89F5-84C6706FB411.gif (450x425, 3.09M)