Black People

Prove to me that black people aren't specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity.

Attached: image.jpg (494x483, 46.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2022/jun/15/toronto-police-people-of-color-face-disproportionate-use-of-force
fbi.gov/services/cjis/ucr/use-of-force
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are. Because they commit the most crime.

Everyone on here makes racist jokes for shits and giggles.

We all know that blacks are unfairly targeted by police at the end of the day.

Prove to me they are

>383631405 (OP) #
Of course they were. Cops are cunts. The end. In Canada the RCMP have literally paid out now in billions for settlements

If you meet 10,000 niggers and 9,999 of them are violent criminal apes then would you think going forward you need to never relax around all of them ?

>prove a negative

prove they are dipshit

Shut up leaf. Nigs be niggin and you know it.

FPBP.

>For jokes
We hate niggers. We are racist because everyone is racist. That's no joke. I hate you tranny faggot leafs too.

COPS OR MASONS? LET'S GET THE NARATIVE CORRECT.

an unarmed white is more likely to be shot than an unarmed black during a routine police stop.

prove to me that white people aren't specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity.

It's because their ethnicity commits the most crime. Move to Philadelphia by me and we'll see how tolerant you are.

Prove to me that they shouldn't be.

Theyre targeted because of the content of their character.

They really aren't though.
They commit more crime so they get arrested more. It's as simple as that.
If you don't want to go to jail, don't break the law. It's as easy as that.

This is the very example of a slide thread.

This.

Just common sense.

Attached: 1423423523423522343.jpg (160x173, 20.05K)

It's not because of their ethnicity. It's because of their genetic propensity to commit crimes.

I mean i live in a 50% black city where they get away with everything and police can't pull them over for traffic violations. All this progressive policy has led to record high murders of black men and boys.

theguardian.com/world/2022/jun/15/toronto-police-people-of-color-face-disproportionate-use-of-force

You were saying?

prove to me they are- it's your idea

God damn you

Attached: Stupid thread.png (1156x2031, 373K)

you're a disgrace to white Australia, stupid cunt. suck abo dick faggot

Attached: 1656013872509.png (1667x1435, 1.08M)

Just because black face a disproportionate use of force doesn't mean it is not justified.

There is nothing ”unfair” about the law being enforced on criminals. What was that Jim Carrey movie where he picks up the phone and yells at the top of his lungs ”STOP BREAKING THE LAW ASSHOLE”.

Basically that.

I (Mexican) grew up in a shitty part of town, 70% Mexican, 28% nigger. I never believed the BLM shit because I knew how niggers acted from real life experience. After breaking into the middle class, however, almost everyone I speak to except my old buddies I love to hang out with are whiteoids. They all love niggers and believe everything niggers say. It's very difficult to try to redpill them because it really is a out how I KNOW niggers act like and how the stats confirm that. However, whiteoids will refuse to engage and just run away and call me a racist if I say that the stats say that niggers are at fault and my personal experience confirms it. How in the fuck am I supposed to redpill these retards?

"disproportionate" "use of force"
so.. if 900 black people commit violent crime and 100 white people commit petty theft, if a higher percentage of black people are exposed to force, is that disproportionate or not?
you faggots are so easy to lie to because your fucking brains don't work
people can lie to you any way they want and because you can't think your way out of a paper bag you just suck it up like canadians eat dog cum

>theguardian.com
use a reputable source next time.
fbi.gov/services/cjis/ucr/use-of-force

FINALLY someone posted it

I hope that they are. What's wrong with it?

if most of the criminals had blue hats, the cops would always be suspicious of people wearing a blue hat.
human nature and pattern recognition to identify danger

They are . Here’s why that’s a good thing…

/thread

no. fuck off nigger.

You don't prove a negative, retard. Prove that they are specifically targeted