At present 1.4+ million people in Australia (5% of the population) are experiencing the following symptoms

At present 1.4+ million people in Australia (5% of the population) are experiencing the following symptoms
>shortness of breath
>fatigue
>brain impairment
>headaches
>memory loss
>mental health issues
The symptoms persist for more than a year. This article compares the mental symptoms to a "traumatic brain injury".
news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/research-finds-that-long-covid-causes-brain-fog-and-memory-loss-for-more-than-a-year/news-story/5dce9aeb0259e136e89488a169af59e2

That's right. At this moment in time, 1 in 20 people in Australia is exhibiting symptoms typical of someone who has suffered a traumatic brain injury. You'd think that this would be a bigger news story.

There are currently two hypotheses that explain this new medical phenomenon. Either (i) these symptoms are a side effect of the mRNA drugs; or (ii) they are a new condition called the "long covid" that sets in after you contract the Wuhan coronavirus.

Is there any way that we can definitively prove which one of these two hypotheses is true?

The obvious way would be to check and see if the people who did not take the mRNA drugs catch the "long covid". Obviously, if the correct explanation is (i) then the people who haven't been injecting themselves with experimental mRNA drugs will never contract this new medical condition, the "long covid". A second way would be to look at time-series data of the number of people with the Wuhan coronavirus, the number of people with the "long covid" and the number of people taking the mRNA drugs.

Help me out here, Any Forums. Is there a reliable dataset that tracks the vaccination status of the people with the "long covid"?

Attached: long_covid.png (976x825, 510.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V76Ge_5Uf2c
biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.12.16.472920v1.full
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>be in lock-down for 2 years straight
>have absolutely nobody resist it
>be shocked that people now have fatigue and shortness of breath from doing basic exercises like walking down the street after sitting on their ass for 2 years straight
We have none of this shit in Sweden because we didn't lock down.

>>shortness of breath
>>fatigue
>>brain impairment
>>headaches
>>memory loss
I actually had this in March/April 2020 after catching Covid very early on. I’m better now.

No, you don't understand. 5% of the Australian population now suffers cognitive impairment that is so debilitating that they can no longer work.

And they've been this way more for than a year and the condition hasn't resolved itself and there is no known treatment.

well it's obviously not the vaccine if that's what you're trying to imply

One double vaxxed guy at work has had it twice this year and his wife has it a third time after the double vax. The unvaxxed are still healthy.

VAIDS

Attached: Australia.jpg (1890x1346, 288.33K)

Triple vaxxed = super duper long covid.

>5% of the population
The other western countries probably have a similar percentage.

all the vaccinated dies this winter

There's also the element of TWO FUCKING YEARS OF RETARDED JEWISH TYRANNY, RETARDED JEW-PROGRAMMED NORMIES ENFORCING THAT FUCKING TERROR, AND ALLEGED WHITEHAT JEWS TELLING YOU TO TRUST THE FUCKING PLAN AND DO NOTHING ABOUT THE DEVIL.
But maybe, just maybe, it's just the jabbies indeed.

Attached: liver disease.png (1229x360, 65.43K)

Yeah probably not the vaccine.
I had delta COVID last year and it was pretty strong flu, and gave me an inflamed heart for a few days too.
I'm a pureblood, so can vouch the actual coof fucked with my heart

>Is there any way that we can definitively prove which one of these two hypotheses is true?
Both. The S1 spike protein causes microclotting in organs and disease states mimicking amyloidosis. You can get significant exposure to free-floating S1 from either the vaccines or an infection. The more times you get vaccinated and the more times you get infected, the more these conditions progress.

It's both.

Attached: COVID-toes-amyloidosis.jpg (1024x1095, 390.59K)

Here is something we can do.

If we compile a list of what percentage of the population in each country has had one, two, three or four shots as well as the number of people in each country that have the "long covid", we can do a chi^2 test to see if the two are correlated.

Attached: israeli children.png (751x849, 485.38K)

I'll be compiling a dataset and doing this on the weekend.
It's hard to believe that these videos on youtube aren't satire.
youtube.com/watch?v=V76Ge_5Uf2c

Coof fucked with my heart.. got afib for 20 minutes

Not vaxxed
Mild case of covid

Well I was vaxxed last year (2x astrazen) and I feel fine, also haven't caught the wuflu.

How much worse is the vax compared to Covid?

Fuck I have hard Covid three times now :(

Its 2% here in US

>How much worse is the vax compared to Covid?
Checked. Not really clear and probably case dependent. I think a lot of these hospitalizations from infection are either people who received very large inoculants (someone sneezed near them vs breathed near them) or people with weakened immune systems. In either case, their immune system loses the race to get ahead of viral replication. As for the vaccines, you are deliberately producing the proteins. That's bad. I read something a while ago suggesting that if the shot hits a highly vascular region of tissue, you end up with more spike proteins in circulation.

Lots of circumstantial things happening all around.

biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.12.16.472920v1.full