Interracial Marriage: 94% Approve!

The human being of the future is mixed race.

Attached: 92098255.jpg (1481x1692, 245.5K)

CASTIZO FUTURISMO

Thanks Jews

Just 94? Why not 100%? Yes, 100% of US adults approve of interracial marriage, according to a new poll I made.

Attached: 1652330019859.jpg (500x390, 55.41K)

Uh huh.

no it isn’t sage

Nobody is going out with you anymore you know that you don't even know how you are going through the world and the Alt-Right was just like a fucking hoax.

black girls unironically like you more if you are a racist white guy than a beta SJW type

They secretly want to live out slave bedwench fantasies because it is the ultimate 50 shades of grey experience and forbidden. The ultimate taboo and they know it.

they're already here

Attached: new_people.jpg (1700x1700, 451.72K)

cope

Attached: n0djfxsc1eqsnaoow6ikbg.png (720x433, 30.76K)

>gaslighting
sage

who's the 6% of racist chuds not approving of the complete destruction of everything humans built for the last 10000 years?

I see these everywhere now.

>Hello sir/ma'am.
>Do you support interracial marriage?
>Please be aware that an incorrect answer will put you on a list of potential Alt-Right extremists

Attached: 1646012304660.png (600x548, 281.8K)

doesn't matter what the fantasy role playing is, as long as it's black and white fucking each other then the data is accurate.

This is bad because as a white man, I'm only attracted to white women, I don't want spic and nigger women.

you might see deformed monsters, i see normal americans destined for the stars

>The human being of the future is mixed race.
No. The species will die out if that happens.

Good job at not making sense.

Weird. I was never asked

Rossiyane...
Gospodi Bozhe...

Attached: чернильница.jpg (1080x1145, 322.46K)

/thread. No one would answer these polls honestly

the two are not mutually exclusive, sadly

The others 6% are small dicked right wingers.

My younger brother is in a serious relationship with a black girl with a black person name and I don’t know how to feel about it.

Contributing factors:

Virtue signaling women who don't actually race-mix

White Men who are realizing that Asian women are a more attractive prospect than White women

Black women who are desperate for anything they can get

No they don't. We evolved to be biologically disgusted at race mixing. People just don't wanna stir the pot.