CHUDS BTFO

Attached: WSJ.png (1438x1528, 1.97M)

Still has to pass the house, and it will never even be voted on.

>rainbow flag

being gay is about having sex with men. it's not a "culture" and as a gay man I will always hold those child abusers in contempt. They are promoting a harmful rhetoric.

kek you're in for a shock

Attached: lmao.png (2131x394, 70.57K)

The fuck? The house already sent it through to the Senate now it's up to joe retard if he wants to veto it

The senate wrote it idiot the House hasn't got to do anything with it yet
Please don't vote in the future

The mental health programs will remain and the red flag laws will be struck down by Based Black Clarence; in a roundabout way it's not a bad bill.

Red-flag laws are an infringement, and are therefore null and void under the Supremacy Clause.

Begone.

Red-flag laws, and frankly most anti-gun laws now no longer matter.
Thank the Supreme Court.

Attached: 1656041282587.png (1284x4046, 785.41K)

>be turncoat republican faggot senator
>think you're gonna cuck america out of gunrights
>planning years for this, just wait last minute and push this bill
>simultaneously, supreme court makes the entire bill unenforceable bullshit
>get no bill, get no re-election, everyone knows you're a traitor and you get nothing from it

yikes
what a twist

>congress passes new gun laws while the supreme court strikes down other gun laws
I don't get this country man

So owning firearms is now a ticket to have your life fucked. No woman needed anymore for the Jew to destroy everything you’ve worked for.

humans BTFO

I'm getting an uzi on Saturday anyway and you can't do shit.

Linseed will be celebrating tonight with a bunch of dicks in his ass and balls slapping his face!!!

How do mental health restrictions against firearm ownership work? As I understand it, a judge has to officially determine that you're mentally unfit. Just a diagnosis or short stay at a mental health facility will not make you ineligible, correct?

Attached: 1609483367260.png (500x380, 116.23K)

Illegitimate governments cannot pass legitimate laws

Correct

False.

Right.

>the duality of man

Legitimacy is irrelevant. All that matters is power.