In the ideal state should women be allowed to vote and hold public office?

In the ideal state should women be allowed to vote and hold public office?

Attached: 1834024324.webm (1280x720, 1.33M)

No.

She should be allowed to wrap her tits around my dick.

In an ideal state women wouldn't exists at all and would be replaced by machines.

Attached: 1652558703336.jpg (417x350, 35.82K)

\thread

Women should be gang raped on a daily basis by property owning White Men from the moment they turn 11.

Good god look at those milkers

Women should be allowed to vote if they are married and have children; same as men. Nobody who doesn't have kids should be allowed to vote; they have no stake in the future. Nobody who isn't married or a widower should be allowed to vote or hold public office. If you can't manage a relationship you aren't fit to decide anything.

In any and every society there are going to be expendable males who are outcompeted for partners and cannot reproduce. Still I don't think they should be disqualified from participating in political life.

No. The only reason anyone wants that is because they're easier for our enemies to manipulate and control.

She should have her hands cut off!

Why should one who cannot fulfill the most basic duties of a citizen, perpetuating the society they live in, be allowed to participate in politics? And I say this as one of the expendable males.

Also, remember that this doesn't apply to single mothers, and divorce would mean loosing the franchise. There would be far fewer expendable males as there would be a far greater incentive to maintain marriages.

The only males like that are mentally retarded or severely physically disabled. There are more women than men and they all have low standards and make poor choices in mates regularly. One has to be especially screwed up to not easily find a mate.

Settle down Ahmed

you fucking coomers disgust me

Attached: never judge a book by its tits.jpg (836x471, 38.05K)

Only if they enter the congress fully naked, and only womans between 17 and 24 yo

>Why should one who cannot fulfill the most basic duties of a citizen, perpetuating the society they live in, be allowed to participate in politics? And I say this as one of the expendable males.
Because why should these males show any loyalty to society. Since you are an incel, let me ask you a question.

Are you loyal to the US or the white race? If so, why?

I fucked a girl like her. Smaller tits but her ass was incredible

Yick traji

Eww middle age crisis farting looking ass

FPBP

>cleavage hanging out
>nipples protruding
Very very disrespectful