I think I figured out the whole transgender/binary/demisexual view that leftists have...

I think I figured out the whole transgender/binary/demisexual view that leftists have. They view the world through a sort of warped Platonic perspective, where the human is a sort of abstract entity, and from that perfect form all other imperfect forms are derived which can have whatever attributes that they want. However, they ignore the fact that like 99% of humans are born with either a dick or vagina and are therefore male/female and the rest are just defects.

Attached: platonic_physical.gif (314x605, 81.13K)

"Moral relativism" is two words long not a whole fucking paragraph.

But yes. These people are evil, insane, and conceited.

It's not really regarding morality, more like reality in and of itself. And yeah, they are insane.

>99% of humans are born with either a dick or a vagina
So you think there are about 75 million intersex people on the planet rfn? Kek

THEY GAY
H
E
Y
G
A
Y

There is a Platonic element to their thought, but only as a manipulation/smokescreen. That is, they use the difficulty of defining "maleness" and "femaleness" in material terms as a basis for denying that they exist as anything but a social construct. But what you are missing is that this cult is thousands of years older than Platonism, going back to the cult of Ishtar in Uruk at least 5,000 years ago.

Her priests were effeminate cross-dressing males who ritually castrated themselves and managed harems of sacred male and female prostitutes. This class/caste has pulled strings for a very, very long time, and is also the origin of the "political eunuch" trope. They were able to get close to those in power and pull many strings because it was believed that they were not a threat to the women of a ruler's household, since they had no cocks.

Babylonian Mythology

Erra and Ishmun IV:57-58 [Benjamin R. Foster]

["The wielders of daggers and razors, vintner's shears and flint knives,
"Who take part in abominable acts for the entertainment of Ishtar...]

Let's say 99.9999999%, that's what I meant. Outliers just prove the standard.
I mean I'm not sure if the Babylonians influenced Greeks THAT much aside from the mathematics.

>I mean I'm not sure if the Babylonians influenced Greeks THAT much aside from the mathematics.
I am sure that you are not sure about this, but that is because you are an ignoramus. Practically every mythological element of all Greek myth is directly traceable to Mesopotamia, and this is almost universally recognized by scholars of today. There are nearly endless examples of this, but just for some examples Aphrodite is known to be Ishtar, Poseidon to be Enki, Zeus to be Marduk. Deucalion's flood is a localized version of Atrahasis. The "Greek" demigods come straight from a Mesopotamian tradition that included Gilgamesh and other similar figures. Etc, etc.

So just STFU and go open a serious book before you spout off anymore bullshit.

What's up your ass today, fren?

I can assure that 95% of trannies have never opened a book of platon, let alone understand his ideas. Trannies are dumb as fuck, bimbo tier dumb

You, obviously. Got no patience for hostile pseuds who reflexively reject truths that contradict their indoctrinations, and I never will.

Attached: OP, Taker of Cocks.png (424x509, 63.43K)

yes,
this is plato's cave, the fictional world of symbols most people live in, the shadow of realty, the lower dimensional simulacra of the higher dimensional projection which is actual reality.
most people live in tiny boxes, traveling from home to work and from home to fun.
they spend their whole lives in tiny triangles.
ultimate reality is absolute, not relative like a personal opinion.

No, the platonic philosophy would dictate that their physical form is a shadow of their higher form, thus their gender is tied to their spirit. By breaking nature, they are breaking their spirit.

Trannys are gnostic who believe that material world is cursed and evil and that they’re secretly spirits trapped in a false reality.

You're the one being hostile here, I didn't reflexively reject it, I said I'm not sure if it was true. You seem to like crusading on the chinz.
>ultimate reality is absolute, not relative like a personal opinion
But the material world is imperfect according to him, distortions of the true platonic reality.

>I mean I'm not sure if the Babylonians influenced Greeks THAT much aside from the mathematics.

holy shit, is it that fabled "American education"?

When I give you a detailed argument based on actual knowledge, and you reject that with a casual non-argument hand-wave based on total ignorance, that is hostility. What all you feminine little faggots never want to acknowledge is that passive aggressiveness is aggressiveness.

Attached: 1614416623156.jpg (540x792, 167.27K)

No. A certain subset believes that merging the two genders by transitioning will bring the best of both worlds and cleanse the Earth, but in reality it's an incredibly Satanic procedure that attempts to reaffirm opinions as scientific fact.

Don't cross the streams.

I agree with you, user. I think that it's a trap that midwits fall into. They're smart enough to conceptualize abstract concepts like "gender" and "societal expectations of gender roles", but not smart enough to see how those concepts truly relate to reality. They're book-smart but not street smart. High INT low WIS. You see this a lot with communists (Marx's writings are genuinely complex and internally coherent, but just don't mesh with reality) and atheists ("you believe in a flying spaghetti monster?").

On the other hand, right wingers are stupid. Go to a trailer park some time and you'll realize just how bad it is. White trash and Trump voters are so stupid that they have to rely on their instincts, because their intellect alone can't guide them through the world. But their instincts actually end up guiding them better than someone who doesn't listen to their instincts at all and only navigates reality with their limited logos.

Attached: Midwit.png (980x510, 247.76K)

I guess what I'm trying to say is that they live in a world of abstractions. A world derived from what they think our world ought to be. A world of ideals that makes sense to them logically, but would set off alarm bells to anybody who had a good grasp of instincts and intuition.

>When I give you a detailed argument based on actual knowledge, and you reject that with a casual non-argument hand-wave based on total ignorance, that is hostility.
It seems like you see red all the time around you like a bull if that's your mentality.
>What all you feminine little faggots never want to acknowledge is that passive aggressiveness is aggressiveness.
Like I said, you're seeing hostility where there is none. Maybe you need to transition to find your true identity.

>On the other hand, right wingers are stupid. Go to a trailer park some time and you'll realize just how bad it is. White trash and Trump voters are so stupid that they have to rely on their instincts, because their intellect alone can't guide them through the world. But their instincts actually end up guiding them better than someone who doesn't listen to their instincts at all and only navigates reality with their limited logos.
I've thought about this too, this is pretty interesting.

>merging the two genders
What gametes this creature is expected to produce? I would like to see this hypothetical half-sperm-half-egg cell.