Elon Musk's Daughter Granted Name and Gender Change

>9/11 2 wars after 1 false flag and freedoms lost

>twitter takeover and censorship, false flag tranny son

Notice how they always have a shit show before stealing your freedoms?
Elon Musk's son comes out as a tranny right when he tries to censor everyone on twitter.
"freedom of reach" is another word for censorship

FREEDOM OF REACH = CENSORSHIP

He even had his child bride groom wife date a tranny to create a shit show to distract everyone. Until we see his son the "tranny" in long hair big tits we cant buy his bullshit story. Its just another excuse. "Boo hoo my son was brainwashed by media I need to censor everyone on twitter to protect everyone!" For all we know he was raping his son and grooming him. Hes 100% a pedophile that works with the NSA/NASA(science is gay ) to take away your freedom of speech. ELon Musk is a glow kite pedophile that shills for the pentagon

Attached: Untitled.png (1200x675, 1.11M)

Dude that sucks.

Is what it is chief

demoralization glowie shills

All of his billions mean nothing, his first born son a mentally ill tranny. What sins does man commit to deserve such brutal and unjust judgment. May God have mercy upon our souls, though he may continue to judge us with the intensity of a thousand sins.

Yes the buy out of Twitter and some faggot with father issues is totally as bad as an attack that killed almost 3000 people and the roughly 7000 reported US deaths in the wars that followed

Having kids in the nuWeimar. You can be the richest man in the world but the Jews will still be able to pervert, twist and slaughter the innocence of your loved ones before your eyes.

I'm legitimately afraid to have children of my own since there's a strong chance that something like this will inevitably happen and I don't think I can handle it.

It’s not Jews, it’s just libtards
Russia is run by Jews, and they are the most anti-LGBT regime alive today

Only the strong survive. In the past, physical strength guaranteed survival. In modern America, mental strength is crucial. Godspeed (if you’re white). If you’re not white, go back.

We dont know until we have proof, he just made some stupid headlines where is the rainbow drag long hair bit tits ? Its obvious manufactured.

He has like 10+ kids. Statistically speaking, one of them was gonna be gay someday.

Elon is a tranny. Grimes is a boy. EGI fuckhead faggots.

>twitter actively suppresses free speech
>elon musk buys it
>we can't let elon musk suppress free speech!

Attached: 1-out-of-3-frens-is-a-nonfren-apu.gif (640x892, 1.78M)

Yes its obviously a false flag different objectives requires different levels of force and in this case he just need to pretend his son was a tranny to gravitate sympathy and support for censorship. Same shit happen in 911.
>OH NO THEY BOMB US WE MUST GIVE NSA UNLIMITED POWERS TO SEARCH AMERICAN CITIZENS
>OH NO MY SON TURNED INTO A TRANNY I NEED POWER TO CENSOR THE "LEFT"
notice the back and forth bullshit fuck this pedophile shill

It’s literally the Jews. They’ve done the same shut to Germany and now they’re here. They always have one fucked up cattle state where they can exercise their twisted sick fantasies.
Same here, bro. I’m seriously considering going to Eastern Europe to knock up some white Muslim babe and raising my children there. Otherwise there’s no way in hell I’m raising a child in this sick judeo hellscape of a country.

No man would manufacture that. It is akin to balding, or erectile dysfunction. It is a blow to his own masculinity, family leadership, and virility.

Nope we need proof his son needs to come out in rainbow drags humping a pole on saturday on gay parade or we riot

NO ITS NOT ITS THE GLOW FAGGOT SHILL PEDOPHILES IN THE PENTAGON (elon musk is a military contractor)

Yeah that’s what I said, the Jews.

Did you just wake up the guy who owns twitter to the subversion of the trans movement in the world
Oops I think you did

nope its different the pentagon glowies are a different breed aka the US government

he should have spent more time with his son while he was growing up.

They’re either Jews or Jew puppets. That’s it. It’s not libtards or magafags. It’s Jews, Jew puppets or Canadians. Literally it. Stop making it complex.

if your a military contractor pedophile shill thats used to abusing children then yes you would, Elon musk would

glow nigger defending your pedophile masters in the penatgon a

It’s Jews,