Is dating in your 30s really as miserable as Reddit says it is?

Is dating in your 30s really as miserable as Reddit says it is?

reddit.com/r/datingoverthirty

Attached: 1641288160092.jpg (1080x1307, 303.04K)

yes. anyone who has not pair bonded by then is doomed.

is this bait? get rid of the cat....or idk, go to a fucking bar.

>pair bonded
shutup chink

There's a whole lost generation of men with little beards, balding heads and glasses, where will they all go?

if you invested that 30 years of time into a worthwhile activity that brought you wealth or fame you would have no trouble at all finding a woman.

Even the cat is disgusted with him

Why the fuck would you even bother with western women in your 30s? Go to Latin America and work remotely.

Attached: 1641175371160.gif (112x112, 100.01K)

“Just cuck my shit up”

dont care, and because ive stopped caring and have gone into Monk mode, I am free while all those with wives and gf's are jealous of me and complain constantly about their lives

Attached: Monk.jpg (295x171, 4.57K)

>Any ideas

Yeah, stop using reddit.

I don't see how it's horrible if you're a man that ages slowly lol

>Is dating in your 30s really as miserable as Reddit says it is?
I might be abnormal but I swear at 35 I had to pull women out of my car so I wouldn't be raped. So this guy is a dummy. I'm 55 and my GF just turned 30 in May.
whatever. talk shit, i'm bailing this thread anyway.

Attached: 1647742650607.jpg (1080x1440, 175.03K)

No. They’re miserable because they’re fucking redditors with 0 self esteem. 30’s is prime time for any man who isn’t a total autismo. It’s all mindset.

You would find a husk of a human being - a social climber, not a lover. People are too selfish for love to exist. It is a sad time to be a human as technology has separated us from each other.

shave that disgusting beard off your face

We must accept that monogamy like it existed for hundreds of years is now dead, he should change country and try to impregnate women there

How tall r u

Those are modern autist frames. Suprised he doesnt have gay light tinted lenses too.

Yes, my coworker has dated 16 women in the past year and every one of them fucked on the first date.

Honestly, its been fine. I've dated several girls who were up to 9 years younger than me and ended up dumping them because they were insufferable - good for the ego, though. In this guys case its simply:

>faggy haircut
>effeminate facial hair
>weak looking glasses
>single man who owns a cat and isn't named Jon

The guy is gay, no wonder he can't get a lady.

that is clearly not really a bad looking guy but the beard is letting him down. once you start getting that salt and pepper patchy grey it looks better if you trim it down to a few days' growth

beardlet, probably manlet, too. LOL.

Having a cat is guaranteed to get you 0

>0 matches
That's his fault. People go to tinder for no strings attached SEX. You have to meet people if you wanna be around and with them.

>1993
We dropped off so far since then

That picture just looks vacuous, I can’t tell what sort of person this guy is at all. I imagine this is part of the problem.

Sort of. I dated women in their 20s. But I also look pretty attractive. And I worked HARD on my body. And by hard I’m talking 4 days a week in the gym lifting + walking almost daily. I had 7 women on call for sex. Then I met my fiancée in her 30s.
He looks like he has been raised by a harem of lesbians, and seems VERY effeminate. Women don’t want a soft man

He would get matches if he changed his Grindr profile from Top to Bottom

>Even the cat is disgusted with him

wew lad.

Attached: cat.jpg (318x324, 70.95K)

>falling for the pair bonding meme
Good luck with that one.

I’ve banged more women aged 18-24 since turning 30(currently 33) than when I was 20-30. I do earn about double what I did before 30 and have maintained a healthy weight and hairline.

I invest my youth being a ZOG infantryman and construction working alchy

I hope you’re not planning on marrying her.

Like says, his style screams
>IM A CLOSET FAGGOT BUT NEED A WIFE FOR REASONS

He looks like one of those strange adults that’s love Disney. He’s definitely vaxxed.

This

>still having casual sex after 30
>having casual sex at all
ngmi

based
all couples i see, the man is a literal soiboy with no test without exception.

ignore thots, retain semen, acquire enlightenment

Attached: Domenico Morelli_The Temptation Of Saint Anthony (1878).jpg (1600x952, 264.87K)

chicks dig both thoses things, they want danger and at the same time a guy who can potentially smash the face in of anyone who is an outside threat, also being handy thanks to a trade always helps

Worse

yeah despite his horrible appearance, I'm sure he could get matches on one of the more longterm sites like bumble or okcupid
tinder is a straight up thunderdome of sexual power, if you don't look like you could satisfy 3 chicks at the same time you're ngmi

it's good for your health and morale faggot

"When I was 35, it was a very good year...'
I'm there. I'm with you, brother.

>pair bonded
fp most retarded post

based Monk power
the whores and kikes fear it

Attached: basedcel.png (1070x804, 822.37K)

I’m here trying to save the white race by dropping loads in unsuspecting white women and you’re just seething

I know, I was just making a statement to an anonymous aussie that I wasted almost a decade of my youth lmao. For any zoomer fag's heed my warning, DO NOT JOIN ZOG

I'm 28 and it's already shit. I hate that I have to jump through hoops like a monkey for stale pussy and boring, stupid ass women that have no ambition in life. I hate talking to women, too

I’m 32. Have been fucking prime 20s year olds. My girlfriend is 24. Just don’t be fat and ugly.

People just have baggage by their 30's.

Most people are interlocked with some form of career, debt, part of a family (ie kids), or any combination thereof. So dating is a bit more complicated in that regard.

It's no longer going to concerts to get fucked up and have a good time; It's "Let's go to a comedy show and be back to our respective homes by 8 because I have to get up at 7 for a job and my mother is watching the kid."

Most of the good one's are already taken and locked up into a relationship and those who aren't, are early divorcee's, which is a gamble, or there is a reason they are single. Not necessarily always a personality thing, but could be lifestyle (ie workaholic).

It's just more complicated than your 20's is all.

A little bit, but it's also around that time when the children finally grow the fuck up. This one is debatable though.

Go back and dig through the high school year book. If foreigners don't want you, maybe someone from the old neighborhood still might.

Attached: ZomboMeme 23062022232719.jpg (720x944, 97.15K)

Not only is there a bias to people that would be on a dating app in the first place...but the subset of those people that would post in that subreddit is scraping the absolute bottom of a barrel of scum.

does anyone have the heart to tell him he has to stop being a male feminist and he should have done it before 25?

you test drive a car before you buy it, father

>Just wageslave for a decade to get your dick sucked by a used up whore
No thanks

politics?

No, pair bonding is real as fuck. So naive to think just because you're guy #37 that you're "the one" lmao

Picture of pet: yes
Picture with pet: no
Don't ask me why, I don't know why, and neither do you, but you know I'm right. There's just something about it...