I always though European women liked US men the most

Apparently among the 18-25 year old Euro women its South Korea, followed distantly by Japan

Attached: Web capture_23-6-2022_23557_boards.4channel.org.jpg (1559x1592, 278.58K)

KARA BOGA BROS WE GOT TOO COCKY

these surveys aren't very accurate.

plus when I was in europe everyone told me Australians are supposed to have blond hair. I thought that was a bit fucked up.

>According to this meaningless image, here is a fact we can agree on
>Not sure if stupid or lazy.
European women enjoy men from the US. All women enjoy men from the US. Not only is this true, it is canon.

>turkey
>kenya

Nah lol. Turk here and turkish women lust after italian men for some reason

I've never seen a Finnish woman with a Chinaman but every time I leave the house I see a blond woman with a black baby. Bitches just like kpop and some bullshit survey had bullshit results.

Seething shit hair

This survey is for euro women aged 18-25, not the middle aged roasties the typical poltard encounters in daily life

you will go there and everyone will say "americans are supposed to X" and be spicy you don't fit their stereotype. you will be amazed at their stupidity.

Is this because of that shitty Korean band?
I hate zoomers.

turk women hahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahha

Stay mad (:

Attached: 0dca217bc1efc0f1e18ed08bdc92cdc7.jpg (1280x1280, 176.85K)

Attached: 1633371180275.jpg (2048x995, 300.38K)

Probably would be best for italy and sweden if they just mutted up. Round off that extreme placidness and mafia crime a bit.

I confirm the French thing I live next to a hippie commune called Beneficio and when a French woman arrives it's my lucky day

i dont blame them for loving koreans lol

Attached: 760417.jpg (1024x1024, 131.77K)

they are horrible and effeminate it goes against the feminine nature. This only confirms what we all should already know that women are highly impressionable and gregarious and give in very poorly to group pressure. My mother, for example, did not want to be vaccinated and ended up getting vaccinated because all her colleagues were vaccinated at work. look for eduard bernays

Attached: BTS-El-mini-dorama-protagonizado-por-el-grupo-que-puedes-ve.jpg (1200x680, 99.34K)

Fake map, kys gook

Kek

How can the eternal Anglo recover?

>turkroach women love the BBC
Lmao

The French love the Spanish, the Spanish love the Portuguese and the Portuguese love Brazilians.

yeah

The K-POP fag shit is literally a plague now.
ATM pushed harder than the standard blacked bullshit.

its like that here too

Kpop guys are actually all pretty ripped 180cm+ dudes

Attached: Web capture_23-6-2022_234049_kstationtv.com.jpg (675x892, 148.84K)

take a vacation in Italy and find out for yourself
if anybody deserves a break it's a swede

Attached: Lucilla Materazzi.jpg (740x925, 143.7K)

Kek, that won't last.

they so fucking aren't

Attached: hyunjin − stray kids.jpg (1000x625, 110.02K)