Get Armed You Faggots - Happy Birthday Clarence Edition

Clarence Thomas gave you a birthday gift, anons. Give him one back by getting your ass armed.
>Get armed you boomers, lest the niggers shoot you dead and take the keys to your Challenger from your still-warm dead hands
>Get armed you xoomers and millennials, lest you be killed and your wives and daughters raped by blacks and tans
>Get armed you zoomers, because chances are you'll have to drag your unarmed boomer/xoomer parents and millennial siblings' asses out of the fire

Poverty is not an excuse for being a victim. CC pistols have and will save lives more regularly, but are regulated more in turn. BTW if you do shoot a nigger, your pistol will rot in an evidence locker. Don't get too nice of a CC gun.
Once again, another user had a point. Practice with a regular pistol first, then a CC pistol. It'll teach you how to handle a pistol better.
>The selection of CC pistols usually narrows down to the Springfield XD, M&P Shield, Glock 43, and cheap options like the Bersa Thunder and SCCY stuff, but it's up to you. Actually go to the gun store and hold/wear them - this is a gun you'll be wearing every day, make sure it's comfortable.
>Acquire a long gun, long guns are usually less regulated in cuck states. I recommend a rifle first, in burgerland that usually means an AR-15. If you're on a budget, get a PSA AR kit, and assemble it yourself. ~$500 total for the parts, tools, and FFL fee
>Second long gun should be a shotgun. If you're on a budget, Maverick 88, $200-300. Avoid Remington at all costs, (((Freedom Group))) QC issues
Getting a CC permit varies by state. For shall issue states, you don't need a "moral reason" to get a license. May Issue states, you're fucked for now I guess.
Tankers in WW2 feared hidden anti-tank guns in bushes more than they feared other tanks for a reason. Don't be a cowboy. CC it.

As always, if you have questions, ask.

Attached: Get armed you faggots 3.webm (720x458, 418.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9YeqD04IcRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't forget to wish Clarence a Happy Birthday, and remember, we're ALL in a Shall-Issue state now.

Attached: the poorfag's guide to becoming yesgunz 2020 outdated as fuck.png (2912x3752, 2.8M)

Don't be caught 'lackin', as the negroes like to call it. Get armed, anons.

Attached: Get armed you faggots 10.webm (610x360, 1.91M)

shot the printer several times as well, bonus points.

based

never relax

Attached: 1655758735798.webm (640x352, 1.01M)

I've said it for something like a month now, anons. Get armed. Clarence Thomas just gave all of you a great gift. USE IT.

Attached: Get armed you faggots 9.webm (640x360, 1.94M)

Get armed, anons. Any questions?

Attached: Get armed you faggots 16.webm (686x360, 1.7M)

youtube.com/watch?v=9YeqD04IcRU

I got mine, I hope you got yourself a…..

If that was a white guy he would have sucked his dick instead and said " I couldn't shit him anyway because the justice system is bias, sucking his cock is the only thing I could do to defend myself "

Based self-defense poster

Attached: 1655093017020.webm (460x270, 1.88M)

This webm is still the fastest draw I've seen.
As soon as he reached for his pants he was shot.

Attached: 1497183158089.jpg (850x400, 59.55K)

Attached: Get armed you faggots but i hate women.webm (640x368, 2.86M)

>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

If you have any female associations who dislike guns, just show them this.
>Armed and dangerous woman - 1
>Rapist - 0, because he's fucking dead

Attached: Get armed you faggots but a woman 3.webm (600x450, 1.69M)

If you'll notice at these webms, they are mostly handguns, because handguns are like 67% of gun deaths. IDK why liberals want to ban assault rifles, more people are killed in hand to hand combat each year than with assault rifles.

>BLACK PRINTERS MATTER

Sometimes, you can save your unarmed friend's life.
Maybe, just maybe, he learns a lesson about niggers. Even if he is a nigger himself.

Attached: Get armed you faggots free haircuts for life.webm (1094x656, 2.77M)

Can anyone tell if his slide locked back, pistol empty? You might want t consider that when more than one person and you are mag dumping.

well regulated means disciplined, trained or proficient not regulated by government stupid leftards

She's lucky he was so incompetent. That draw was slow and painful to watch.

>IDK why liberals want to ban assault rifles
Because they believe the false flag propaganda. Once upon a time liberals didn't trust government. That was pre-King Nigger.

Looks like Brazil
A darkie comes into your cell shop you know you're gonna get robbed

Because rifles are scary, user.
Btw I support gun ownership in da hood. I support blacks owning more guns. The criminalistic niggers already have guns. Might as well arm the rest of them.
Because, user, WE are the militia. We the citizens of the US are the militia.

Attached: Get armed you faggots 11.webm (550x292, 1.92M)

damn thats a good one

Get that pistol anons, and never be caught 'lackin' again.

Attached: Get armed you faggots 8.webm (700x394, 2.88M)

>assault rifles.
I see what you're trying to do there.

Attached: dementia.jpg (250x232, 4.83K)

I like this one a lot even though there's no self defense shooting.

Attached: Get armed you faggots but gasoline.webm (576x320, 1.9M)

I love how the guy jumping basically dies in the air

How are you even suppose to kill someone who draws a gun in the states, when they could claim they were just re-adjusting it? Doesn't the 2nd-amendment cover shadily drawing your gun at awkward moments whenever you feel like?

>No brother one of us must remain in the wreckage