When shtf, what products will you be able to create without the help of google? How will you be useful on your own...

When shtf, what products will you be able to create without the help of google? How will you be useful on your own? How will your real life skills justify your existence?

Attached: 20211111_121054.jpg (2535x1901, 808.11K)

I think charcoal, paper, batteries, and OP’s body smell are the things i can reproduce without google. Also a shrink ray and a cannon

I make a lot of people angry.

How is this useful again?

booze

Attached: 1648802272071.jpg (500x500, 45.43K)

Un-vaxed sperm by the gallon.

I have more rounds of ammunition than my local national guard armory

What is in these burritos?

Everything's fake so I can make whatever I wish. God will show me the answers I need

Based. Pound my daughters full of cumlings and I will sell them as meat for pedoleftists to fuck and eat.

I'll harvest wild mesquite pods and make flour and coffee.

Also prickly pear fruit for jam.

>justify your existence?
holy autism

I have a herd of about 50 goats and 30 sheep. Also like 300 chickens. I have way too many eggs. I give them away to anyone who wants eggs. And also have a bunch of pigs.

Im immune from jews

I can teach people to blow bubbles.

Fuck I don't have any real skills. I'm fairly handy with tools and can handle basic DIY projects which I regularly do around the house. Otherwise I'm counting on my preps to get me through the hardest times. If we actually go back to 1800's standard of living I will probably try to find work as a carpenter or start adding to my limited knowledge of auto repair.

Attached: 1641624475934.jpg (512x509, 25.41K)

soup and liquor

I have downloaded terabytes of information already so I'm not worried. If that got erased I would trade my cooking skills for hard assets. I'm easily the best chef I know and haven't even been in the industry. I have the mother sauces down to a tee, I can turn chuck roast into filet mignon with my sous vide, can make professional tier macarons of any flavor you can dream of, and make the best port wine sauce you've ever conceived.

you must be running out of Indians leaf

Pooland ghetto af

i make urine and shit, and i also make girls cry. is that valuable

Attached: 1642254171077.jpg (2247x842, 428.21K)

ohh also lamp shades and soap