Asian woman

Asian woman
Black man

Why is it always these two dating white people ? They are the two most universally common mixed race pairings regardless of country. Even here in Toronto with all its " diversity" I would say over 80% of the interacial couples I see are wmaf or bmwf

Attached: 1525908661898.jpg (852x480, 53.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

erome.com/a/JREdwNkn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Black men are seen as more masculine than white men and asian women are considered more feminine than white women, I guess?
I fortunately don't see many black people in general so I can't say how common it really is tho

Cool thread pajeet

bot thread

white women age like milk. by the time she is 22 she has hags and rags looking like 39 and when she is 30 she looks 60. Explain this white ppl.

Attached: 8907234.png (1000x670, 551.1K)

Lol why do Wignat's have a weird fetish for ugly gooks?

Attached: 1608428998608.png (677x351, 14.11K)

I'm not a pajeet and I never see pajeets or pakis with white girls here ever but a lot with black guys mostly the Carribean ones. But even more so I see white men with Asian women

your women are the ugliest on the planet

He's white

>(OP)
>Black men are seen as more masculine than white men and asian women are considered more feminine than white women, I guess?
>I fortunately don't see many black people in general so I can't say how common it really is tho
yes my sweet bro
asian women have tight tight pussay my brother
niggars have big dick and white women have wide hips, wide hips need bbc

It’s the same motivation for the women and men in both cases. Black men see black women as too rude/loud or whatever, white men see white women as too feminist. The women are fetishizing another race’s supposed masculinity.

It’s really pathetic and fetishistic, it’s people who are either too dumb or too autistic to view others as anything but a 2d prop.

They want to remove their inferior genes

Unironically autism. White women are associated with rejection and social failure in their autistic brain so they can’t individualize them, they have too much seething resentment.

I want to fill her womb with seed and then never talk to her again

Because they fell for the BBC meme. It doesn't exist, and since Asians are already used to small dick...

I have seen these types of couples, but not a lot of them. You don't see it a lot because Asians don't like blacks and blacks hate Asians. Ask any black guy how they feel about Asian women, and they will tell you they are flat, smell, eat dogs, and can't speak english. Ask any Asian girl what they feel about black guys, and they will say they are ugly, or their parents would be mad about it. I will say most of the Asian girls I do see with black guys are either K-Pop looking girls or ghetto girls no in between.

Attached: xiaohetong8146187.jpg (1080x1352, 104.19K)

Asians are just better. White women are whores. Perfect for niggers

>t. Married an Asian and she's like my little slave and she loves it

I know they belong to each other

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-23 at 23-58-15 prr-175948.webp (WEBP Image 1024 × 1536 pixels) — Scaled (59%).png (612x919, 998.95K)

Attached: tumblr_nzmocbKzzB1t7zat2o1_500.jpg (480x480, 43.74K)

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 30.65K)

BMAF KINO erome.com/a/JREdwNkn

Attached: dcd879f090e85bf2a8c460158da433d0.jpg (960x960, 109.38K)

Nobody is gonna get a good night in a society that has been in a world of violence.

It’s moving up in class. White people are the highest class in western society. Black men and Asian women can move up in social standing with a white partner. Asians are considered feminine blacks are considered masculine so it is mostly black men and Asian women who can leverage this to find a white partner. It’s not really complicated but you basically already knew this when you asked the question even if you hadn’t articulated it into words.