UHH JOEPEDO BROS

I DON'T FEEL SO GOOD

Attached: 1656038788664.jpg (701x1026, 135.69K)

UH

UUUHHH

BROOOOOOOSSSS?????

what's wrong with having instructions chuds?

Attached: 1651441588964.jpg (750x927, 127.93K)

pathetic

Attached: 1655566080920.webm (720x1280, 601.89K)

WHO is telling Biden what to do?

YOU shart your pants.

WHO DID THEY MEAN BY YOU?

Attached: BIDEN BATTERIES.jpg (496x565, 201.69K)

What a clown country.

Your human affairs are irrelevant

Attached: Bow to your new rulers.png (720x822, 657.74K)

Someone should edit the you to be (you). I would but I'm about to sleep.

How demented do you have to be to need instructions that simple that must repeatedly remind YOU to do certain things as YOU are required?

Trump had scripts too
So we have amnesia now?

>a president needs instructions

Yeah okay. He is supposed to be the instructions

It's kind of a big deal when a sitting president has to have step-by-step directions for a briefing.
And this isn't even about having notes that cover possible topics- it's literally "don't forget to sit down after you enter the room".
Even CNN will bring this up tomorrow.

Attached: biden-3-1.jpg (2000x1333, 587.51K)

fucking geriatric faggot

Attached: 8bwr148jt6n71.jpg (1230x1129, 193.92K)

I want to say I’m surprised but after the bike fall and everything else we’ve seen it’s quite clear that he is a barely competent retard, to the point that even this doesn’t surprise me or change the way I view anything

Who the fuck is YOU?

user…
This user is correct. These “notes” are reminding Biden to sit down in HIS seat.
It’s all choreographed to minimise his exposure. These notes tell Biden to ask someone a question, then to thank people, then ‘YOU depart’
This is not normal. No functioning individual requires notes to tell them to thank people then leave.

And the shills are out in full force to claim its fake. Not that it matters, considering that Any Forums has become so shitty that it's getting spammed with Belle Delphine blacked advertising and the mods are doing nothing about it.
I guess cuckchan is living up to its kiked reputation.

YOU fuck up the economy
YOU fuck up the border
YOU fuck up Afghanistan
YOU fuck up gas prices
YOU fuck up the country

SOULJA BOY OFF IN THIS
>HOE
WATCH ME CRANK IT WATCH ME
>ROLL

But who is writing the instructions?

He is literally making 0 decisions. Weakest man on Earth is a leader of strongest country on Earth. It's like pottery.