What is this about?

Anons.... who would name themselves after stuff like this and why, what does it mean

Attached: TE-46O.png (1080x1286, 79.49K)

I mean I'm confused. Whites don't name ourselves
PUSSY
PUSSYMAN
HOUSEGUY
LOTSOFGUNS
FREEDOMPERSON
BOATSNSTUFF
FREE
LEFTTHEFUCKALONE
GETTHEGIRLSIWANT

What is jews problem

They have fake names because they are fake people. The Jews in my area all changed their surname to "Love" recently.

Names leftover from when being a Jew meant you were going to work with money no matter what.

>"names leftover"

okay so find me a jew who kept the same surname as his grandfather.

I'm curious about all of this. It's obvious they changed their names when they got into Germany England and America. What were their names before that, what language were they in (Russian I bet), and most importantly what did they mean these jews are not telling us?

Attached: -2018.jpg (2500x1667, 858.81K)

Lots of whites named after their work.
>Smith
>Fisher
>Carter
>Chandler
>Miller
>Waller/Mason
>Shepherd
>Tanner
>Black (dyer)
>Helyer (roofer)
>Tailor/Taylor
Jews didn't work, they just lived off usury and controlled the precious metals. Hence the names.

There's no evidence his grandfather was a Shapiro

>who would name themselves after stuff like this and why
Many surnames come from that person forefathers past trade or job.
Smith
Baker
Miller
Mason
Tanner.

>Jews -- " Job ?? you mean like manual labour ?? "
I guess they all couldn't have the surname of Parasite

Attached: gl7eqwtq0lz31.jpg (848x1200, 153.88K)

That's a good point. Like this one for example.
>Your ancestors were NOT stewards in the house of Tudor you hairy ass piece of shit, they were smelly Lithuanian rag sellers gamboling through shtetls raping children and gnawing newborn foreskins

>But then again why would you EVER want to hide this

Attached: Jon_Stewart_MFF_2016.jpg (1162x1505, 1.76M)

It feels gross tho. Gross even reading the names. How would you feel being named after money?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, leaf came with the BURN

Attached: giphy.gif (480x267, 1.98M)

Wait, Jews don't pass down the family name? I guess it's just a way to let everyone know you're a Jew then.

jews take these names as a 'fuck you' to the people who kicked them out. They are that petty and bitter.

when kikes went to germany,. they adopted "german" names to fit in, so they could "do a little subverting"

aryan nations like to have last names that are tied to the villages and towns they were born in, others liked to have "mountain" (BERG) in their name.

so the jews combined their love of riches to the german naming scheme

gold-berg

They change them to blend in. They are the shapeshifters.

can't say that, sir.

Why don't they use these names?

Pawnshop
Pawn
Grubby
Vulgar
Usurer
Entertainer
Manager
Agent
Shyster
Flack
Publicist
Middleman (that's a good one)
Launderer
Inbetweenist
Liar
Truthbender
Shapeshifter
Babydickbiter
Bagelsnuffler
Nationkiller

You know... truth in advertising

Seriously Mittelmann.... you would think.....

They literally just change their name to shiny shit to trick retards because people are retarded.
They take names of the host country

This guy knows whats up

So what's next after they destroy America (sic)? Goldstreet? Silvertown? Diamondway?

They are going to build their new nest in China, Russia, Ukraine probably

Chang Goldstreet, Miroslav Silvertown and Andriy Diamondway, here they come.
Ragged clothes, big huge dark pleading eyes, and lots of literature. Words words words. Cue the stolen Transylvanian and Romanian violin music in minor key:
>Won't you let us in? Those EEEEEVIL! Americans, led by (probably Trump), got jealous of us and kicked us out of their country. We bring you ideas and music, movies and television! Intellect greater than your own and fine art and literature! We are even doctors! So much can we do for you, new host country. Wait and see, just let us in.... let us in...

Then a plaque is hammered into place declaring China, Russia or Ukraine THE LANTERN OF FREEDOM TO ALL IMMIGRANTS IN THE WORLD and the arts become degenerate bit by bit and then it all
Starts
All Over
Again...............