The war on autism

As someone with a healthy mind, autism disgusts me.
/pol is autism
reddit is autism
Why do you diseased mind autists hate reddit? They are your brothers. The only family you have.

Attached: 1qy6k4 (1).jpg (499x376, 28.51K)

Autism is a kike with a clipboard, another fake disease.

The REAL PROBLEM with these kids is called blood harvesting. The cord blood in the placenta is supposed to put pressure on the lungs and brain and expand the organs to the right growth potential, blah blah etc. If you drain the placenta blood or cut it before it turns white, you give your child brain damage and low oxygen capacity.

This is called ""autism"" and the doctors know how to diagnose it because they know how much blood they are draining. They decide the "healthy level of autism" on a case-by-case basis. So if you're some perfect chad with a perfect child, they will take 50% of the total weight of blood.

I am not joking.

You are autism.
Why do you hate your reddit autism brothers.

>Doesn't mention vaccines

Bu4nly burbly burbly burritoss
Toe toes toe toes
Burritoss

Yeah because autism is diagnosed at birth now

Single digit IQ OP?
I have had telepathic communication with some one with savant level autism.

Autism breddy cool desu

Attached: 1644857750067.jpg (823x1024, 112.03K)

Otay PAL

Attached: 77642574.jpg (1080x1070, 138.5K)

Sure thing, glowniggerbitch. The internet disgusts me. Subscribing to a website as a cult is retarded.
Take Semax

Attached: 1655246179723.jpg (475x268, 28.52K)

You coming here to talk shit about autism just screams your dad was 100% out of the picture. not cool man.

Attached: wack.jpg (236x234, 8.67K)

>pharma-shilling

you are insidious. also brain structure is genetic, you can take japanese out of japan but they are still work-a-holic spazzoids who don't know anything but the cash high score.

Funny how a string of two words incited such a charged response from you. How about you take a hike?
My brain has been superior since I was born.

I've found pharmaceuticals superior to psychedelics, if one chooses to use drugs for cognitive enhancement. And blaming all your problems on some bullshit pharma-diagnosis & saying "brooo!! iwas born this way!!!!", is a copout. You're just a dimwit faggot

I will punch a spazzing retard in the face

Samefagging autist. This is terminal levels of autism.
Why do you hate reddit. Reddit is autistic like you

You need autism to browse here, I'm sorry.

Who the fuck am I samefagging as? You're just mad you know I'm right. You're retarded. I will punch a spazzing retard in the face

If autistic is crunching the teeth of your family, I'm on "da spectrum"

And I don't reserve hate for "le reddit" because every site is just as horrible. Anyway, you're a projecting faggot and you should literally kill yourself.

But why hate reddit autists, They are like you.

The false air of superiority that pisses you off so much? Sorry, don't care.

Dumb bitch

But why reddit?

i think pic rel is a guy from Glen Ellyn IL they used to let march in holiday parades - he just started showing up dressed like that and they let him walk out onto the street with the procession. my wife and i saw this in the early 2000s.

Attached: 1609744092270.jpg (650x400, 63.03K)

Wait, I just realized you're so fucking retarded you literally can't read. Are you a nigger? I clearly said I don't reserve hate for "reddit". What are you babbling about? Anyway, kill yourself.

give one good reason you NEED your memeflag. tell us.

Attached: 1608670600221.jpg (683x540, 83.03K)

Because your browser caches your flag and I haven't bothered changing it, I live in America

you should bother, unless you just want to tell us how the weather is in Tel Aviv, or 'Seychelles'.
otherwise, you are seen as lower than a liar.

Attached: 1609775890627.jpg (800x546, 44.99K)

I guess so, it does seem to irritate people so I might keep it for that very reason. BTFO

Attached: 1655817878495.jpg (735x972, 88.96K)

That guy is literally lereddit tier

you prove yourself what we suspect.

Attached: 1621876171207.gif (452x523, 3.8K)

>that guy
>crying about some user on Any Forums
Go see a psychiatrist

No

Reddit is just Any Forums but you have a name attached to your reputation. If you think that highly of yourself, you can't engage in discourse. Nobody gives a shit how well-worded your argument or reply is if you can't take a haymaker in public.